• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (October time)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Arizona cools off with back to back losses as the Panthers win their second straight game with a win over Arizona.

Joe Burrow finally gets his first NFL win over the Jaguars, perhaps Minshew Magic is over?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Fuck you, Cowboys defense.

The way this is has been going, I don't think this is over yet. Again, this just shows how pathetic the NFC East is. We beat Washington, Cleveland destroyed Dallas, the Rams are likely about to destroy the Giants. Then the 49ers without Jimmy G will probably beat the Eagles tonight.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The way this is has been going, I don't think this is over yet. Again, this just shows how pathetic the NFC East is. We beat Washington, Cleveland destroyed Dallas, the Rams are likely about to destroy the Giants. Then the 49ers without Jimmy G will probably beat the Eagles tonight.
I don't want to defend the cowboys but Mike Nolan is an awful DC.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dak just threw a game clinching interception for the Browns. Browns move to 3-1 for the first time since 2001. Assuming the Giants and Eagles lose today, the NFC East through four weeks will be this....

Washington 1-3
Cowboys 1-3
Eagles 0-3-1
Giants 0-4

DpCQ3F8U0AE-AyA

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if that division goes into monday at 2-12-1 we might as well throw them all into the sea

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This was for not, but Daniel Jones pulled an Eli and somehow escaped. He then threw an interception and the Giants now slide to 0-4.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carson Wentz runs it in for a score then Zach Ertz catches a Two Point conversion. The Eagles have a 8-0 lead early on, and with a win would take over the division lead at a pathetic 1-2-1 record.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eagles RT Lane Johnson questionable to return with an ankle injury. Are the Eagles going to have any offensive lineman left by week 6? Darius Slay also injured on the play where the 49ers scored a TD. They sadly did not go for 2 as the Phillies now lead the San Fran Giants 8-7 lol.

Amazing play by Aiyuk..

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Help me with this:

How are the Browns 2nd in our division with a 3-1 record when the Ravens (who are also 3-1) beat them in week 1?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh and there was a fight between Golden Tate and Jalen Ramsey too.

you knew it was bound to happen. Jalen has 2 children with Tate’s sister. He actually broke up with her while she was pregnant with their 2nd.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random thought:

I remember having the biggest draft crush on Derek Barnet back in the 2017 draft. Was so sad when eagles drafted him 2 picks before us, and we ended up settling for a Alabama corner.

what a dumb move by ozzie!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey remember when BOB traded away two second round picks for Laremy Tunsil? At 0-4, the Texans due to tiebreakers would own the number two overall pick in the 2021 Draft. The Texans are on the way to giving Miami a top 5 pick in next year's draft.