• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (October time)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I spend the day in NYC and al the fun happens lol. Very surprised BOB was fired before Dan Quinn or Adam Gase but the Texans made the smart move to get ahead of the other teams. Got back to my hotel and I see the Chiefs were killing the Pats, I guess it's a good thing they signed Cam and were winning with Cam. If that was Stidham at QB for the Pats, they would have been in the Tank for Trevor Sweepstakes.

Also, I would take 2 Monday Night Games every week if it meant getting rid of Thursday Night Football.

i dont get why they dont even out the slate on sunday nights too - why do we always have tons of 1pms and then sometimes only 2 or 3 4pms??? makes no sense

rossihunter2

Staff Member
SIDENOTE:

if MNF is looking for juice now that they're back on ABC then they need to find something better than this crew - literally so boring - at least Booger was fun in a hate-watching kind of way - this is just so dull sending me to sleep

like i just watched a hype play and it felt like nothing happened

i think Riddick's fine because he's knowledgeable and quick on the analysis but he needs more of a hype play-by-play guy (or just a better one)
i dont think the whole 3 man booth thing is working either...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
SIDENOTE:

if MNF is looking for juice now that they're back on ABC then they need to find something better than this crew - literally so boring - at least Booger was fun in a hate-watching kind of way - this is just so dull sending me to sleep

like i just watched a hype play and it felt like nothing happened

i think Riddick's fine because he's knowledgeable and quick on the analysis but he needs more of a hype play-by-play guy (or just a better one)
i dont think the whole 3 man booth thing is working either...

That's why they went hard to try to pry Tony Romo from CBS, they wanted him to be the centerpiece of the broadcast presentation for MNF. I do agree they need to find broadcasters that can match what CBS, FOX & NBC have. Drew Brees has already agreed to be apart of Sunday Night Football once he's done playing likely replacing Chris Collinsworth. It's tough, the other stations already have locked up the good ones leaving not much for ESPN/ABC.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At least Falcons don't have to worry about blowing a lead this week

Or is it part of the plan? Perhaps they let the other teams get ahead then comeback and win the game? Pretty smart, I mean leading games hasn't led to anything so why not try the opposite. If not, fire Dan Quinn.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seems that he won't be a free agent until 2022, BUT FUCK IT, BRING BACK THE TEXANS TO RAVENS CONNECTION! JJ WATT TO THE RAVENS, LET'S GET IT, LET'S GO!

Mr.Rossi, #SIIE is forever. Accept it, live with it, love it.

CC: @JAAM

Damn man, if the Texans could have waited until we gave them a 5th round pick for JJ Watt this year then fire BOB. I do wonder if Watt could be on the trade block next year with a new HC & GM as a GM could use him to get some picks to help rebuild. They need to bring in Eric from KC, hell even Jim Harbaugh, any Offensive minded HC who could build around Watson.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
"None more automatic inside the 50 than Mason Crosby" - Mike Tirico.

Honestly, does Justin Tucker not exist to these people?