• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensDFan

Veteran
that's what ignoring offense in the off season does for you when they were clearly your worst unit. especially when you ignore a much needed upgrade on the O line. don't want to hear that trust in Oz bs ever again.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Flaccos been playing for ten fuxking years and still doesn't know to put air under the ball when it's covered underneath and open up top

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe flaccos energy dictates this offense. His nochalant whateverness is rearing its ugly head. No urgency

the steelers are not really breaking any sweat and are only in 2nd gear. they are feeling cozy

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shazier using the Madden LB Jump glitch and tipped it. Well looks like we may be the 2013 Texans, win our first two games and lose 14 straight en route to the first overall pick.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Whenever I see Terrance West run now all I can think about is the quote from Emperor's New Groove.

"You know it's a good thing I'm not a big fat guy or this would be really difficult."

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are screwed as team. Flacco needs to be benched till we can find a suitable back up. No one can be worse than him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.