• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
He needs to catch the ball more often when he has the opportunity.

That's true but hell these dudes also need more than 3 targets per game each week!

Coming into the game both Perriman and Wallace only had 9 total targets through 3 games.

They don't even bother to design a few plays to get guys going.

I used to beg to see slants and drags but it's obvious guys are rarely hit in stride and when they are it's because they are about to get leveled in the middle of the field anyway.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Then the press conference is going to be the same old nonsense.

No improvement from Flacco or the offense. Doesn't surprise since he thinks chemistry is overblown and all

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
EVERY TEAM has injured players and are missing "key" players at this point in the season. But the reality is that "good" to "great" teams know how to overcome those things to be the best that they can be in the face of adversity. The Ravens can't do that! Not at all! Losing to the Jags 44-7, well, we could say it was possibly due to the jet lag! But NOW....losing to their arch-rivals the Steelers...26-9...@ home....in front of their family, friends and we fans the very next week? Something is horribly wrong with this team and it goes way beyond just having missing players. And, yes! I'm talking about the offense in general!

As always, we saw "spurts" of what the offense could be but that even served as a clear reminder of what they are not! Maclin was so pissed during one of their 3 & outs that he got in Marty's face on the sidelines right in front of the benches where my wife and I were sitting in the stands. My wife said; "Oooo! He (Maclin) is pissed!" I said; "Yeah he is sweetheart! And you'd be pissed to with this guy calling the same b.s. garbage over and over again!" She then looked at me and said; "Honey! The reality is that the Ravens are just sorry! Plain and simple, they are sorry!" She's right! This offense is TRASH! And Flacco = B.U.M.

When Flacco tossed that INT in the 4th qrtr that he once again threw from off of his back foot; I grabbed my wife's hand and said; "Let's get the hell out of here!" So, we left the stadium early, went back to the hotel and got my car from the valet and got the hell out of Baltimore. I'm chilling in Waldorf at our daughter's house right now. Listen, let me make myself clear; I'm not interested in hearing about this or that cat is missing or that the O-line is trash or that the receivers aren't getting separation or catching the passes, or about the defense can't get off the field etc etc, etc. All of that is smoke and mirrors. The reality is that this collection of players (accept a small few) are not any good! Face it! Own it!

So, I'm done fellas/gals! I'm done trying to defend this team and offer reasons (which are merely excuses) for why they didn't play well. I'm done trying to pub up this team to friends of mine who are fans of other teams who see the Ravens offense for what they really are; when I know damn well this team is not a top or middle of the pack team in the NFL this season whatsoever!

Sure, it is not as good as it seems and it is not as bad as it seems but right now-THEY ARE PRETTY DAMN BAD!

Mili....OUT!

RayRayRaven

Veteran
EVERY TEAM has injured players and are missing "key" players at this point in the season. But the reality is that "good" to "great" teams know how to overcome those things to be the best that they can be in the face of adversity. The Ravens can't do that! Not at all! Losing to the Jags 44-7, well, we could say it was possibly due to the jet lag! But NOW....losing to their arch-rivals the Steelers...26-9...@ home....in front of their family, friends and we fans the very next week? Something is horribly wrong with this team and it goes way beyond just having missing players. And, yes! I'm talking about the offense in general!

As always, we saw "spurts" of what the offense could be but that even served as a clear reminder of what they are not! Maclin was so pissed during one of their 3 & outs that he got in Marty's face on the sidelines right in front of the benches where my wife and I were sitting in the stands. My wife said; "Oooo! He (Maclin) is pissed!" I said; "Yeah he is sweetheart! And you'd be pissed to with this guy calling the same b.s. garbage over and over again!" She then looked at me and said; "Honey! The reality is that the Ravens are just sorry! Plain and simple, they are sorry!" She's right! This offense is TRASH! And Flacco = B.U.M.

When Flacco tossed that INT in the 4th qrtr that he once again threw from off of his back foot; I grabbed my wife's hand and said; "Let's get the hell out of here!" So, we left the stadium early, went back to the hotel and got my car from the valet and got the hell out of Baltimore. I'm chilling in Waldorf at our daughter's house right now. Listen, let me make myself clear; I'm not interested in hearing about this or that cat is missing or that the O-line is trash or that the receivers aren't getting separation or catching the passes, or about the defense can't get off the field etc etc, etc. All of that is smoke and mirrors. The reality is that this collection of players (accept a small few) are not any good! Face it! Own it!

So, I'm done fellas/gals! I'm done trying to defend this team and offer reasons (which are merely excuses) for why they didn't play well. I'm done trying to pub up this team to friends of mine who are fans of other teams who see the Ravens offense for what they really are; when I know damn well this team is not a top or middle of the pack team in the NFL this season whatsoever!

Sure, it is not as good as it seems and it is not as bad as it seems but right now-THEY ARE PRETTY DAMN BAD!

Mili....OUT!
we don't have the horses. we couldn't compete after that embarassing London blowout and that's telling.
the talent level has been on a steady decline since before the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.