• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What happened to our turnover machine?

We lost Williams, and much like when we lose Jimmy in the secondary our defense goes to crap. Our defense relies on 1 player and it's like if that player is injured, the entire defense falls apart. Without Williams, our defense fell apart.

It's nice that we held them to a FG but they literally used 10 mins of the game clock and drove 95 Yards, it's hard to feel good about that.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
The entire quarter gone.
This offense better not go 3 and out. Or defense will surely give up 7 the next drive.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We looks like I was right so far. No Brandon Williams and Urban = Start Bell in Fantasy.

Flacco.. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

Jesus.

RavensDFan

Veteran
We looks like I was right so far. No Brandon Williams and Urban = Start Bell in Fantasy.

Flacco.. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

Jesus.
perhaps a defense that allowed a nearly 95 yd drive taking up 10 mins of the clock should get their head out of their ass. don't play the injury game either. the offense lost yanda so I guess that flows both ways.

I mean wasn't it funny when it was said they weren't dominant? lmao @ people and their opinions of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.