• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The thing i always wondered is i know that shows up as a 10 minute drive but is that really more tiring for a defense than a 5 minute drive that mixes in runs and passes?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The difference between a Flacco led offense and a Roethlisberger led offense for you.

You put Ben behind this OLine and his career is over. He already holds the ball too long with his current OLine but with our line he wouldn't make it thru 1 game

RavensDFan

Veteran
only way to get the passing game going is to actually, you know, pass the ball. It is what it is but we aren't going to win with Marty's run run run game.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
God we stink big time. Playing like this I can't fathom us winning too many more games frankly. We better get our shit together on offense.

RavensDFan

Veteran
You put Ben behind this OLine and his career is over. He already holds the ball too long with his current OLine but with our line he wouldn't make it thru 1 game
I agree but Flacco hasn't been himself for awhile now. Would be nice if 2014 Joe would show up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Flacco is still hurt and is not fully recovered yet, should have put him on the PUP list to let him have every chance to be fully recovered.

Joe isn't looking passed his first option. I don't know man but I'm not confident in his game. It's not just him the offense is a huge disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.