• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Our first meeting with 1st overall pick in Joe Burrow.

More stuff to work on.

The Bengals haven't got that many weapons around Burrow and their offensive line still has some holes in it. We will want to take advantage of those deficiencies.

Ravens were short-handed against Washington so the status of Ronnie Stanley, Derek Wolfe and Justin Madubuike will be important to follow.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

positive sign for ronnie's availability for next week

this was a smart game to sit Stanley and let him get better. As much as I wanted all hands on deck for THIS game, I'm happy they did that. Glad they made the decision to move Brown to LT though.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we can keep Mixon in check and start to clean up our mistakes on both sides of the ball then I think we win this. Burrow keeps improving every week though so we can't take them lightly.

Other things I want to see:

1) Give Dobbins more carries. Dude is the most explosive back that we have and has barely gotten any chances to show it. I still love Ingram and Gus, but if they're not getting it done early in games then Dobbins needs to get the rock to try and make something happen.

2) Duvernay needs to get more involved in the offense. He's already shown that he can make plays whenever he touches the ball and Boykin just isn't producing. Also, I want to see the stress that it puts on defenses when they have to worry about Hollywood and Duv on the field at the same time.

3) More pass rush. It was nice for Judon to finally show up against WFT, but I would still like to see more from both him and Bowser on a weekly basis. Also, if Madubuike can come in and give us any pressure from the IDL then that could really start to get us going.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

my guess is lots of rest days although im assuming nick boyle is an absence relating to the injury that he picked up on the onside kick play

i wonder if that's why we protected sean culkin (the practice squad TE) this week

interesting that

if moore isn't going to be playing on special teams then he's definitely not going to be active and possibly puts his spot in jeopardy especially with how justice hill and duvernay performed as gunners this week

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Reactions: cdp

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Nurps

MVP
When TF did he get hurt?!? I dont remember anything noteworthy or even a maybe he got banged up on the play type deal last Sunday.....