• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well this could go either way but we need the Vikings win, don't need the Bears to come in with momentum.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Just saw the replay of that play. That was pretty dope, but most importantly, the execution was perfect.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It feels weird being in California seeing that it's not even 9PM yet and the game is already over.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know how we lose against the Bears unless the week 3 and 4 Joe Flacco rears his head again. So, I feel bullish against the Bears. However, the Vikings are another story after watching them tonight. For us to have a chance 3 things need to happen. One Flacco has to play like he played against the Raiders - error free. Two, Brandon Williams needs to be back to stop the run and replenish the D-line and finally, I would like to see Bradford injured still and not play against us. However, it is entirely likely we have a real shot at winning our next 2 games if some things fall our way.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know how we lose against the Bears unless the week 3 and 4 Joe Flacco rears his head again. So, I feel bullish against the Bears. However, the Vikings are another story after watching them tonight. For us to have a chance 3 things need to happen. One Flacco has to play like he played against the Raiders - error free. Two, Brandon Williams needs to be back to stop the run and replenish the D-line and finally, I would like to see Bradford injured still and not play against us. However, it is entirely likely we have a real shot at winning our next 2 games if some things fall our way.
Really our next 4 with how the dolphins and titans looked

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Really our next 4 with how the dolphins and titans looked
Careful fellas, the Jags looked like complete shit against the Titans. And then we played them................

Last edited:

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Careful fellas, the Jags looked complete shit against the Titans. And then we played them................
I know. We've a way to get the best out of terrible teams and in the process look worse than them ourselves. Been there, seen that! Thanks for the heads up!;)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know. We've a way to get the best out of terrible teams and in the process look worse than them ourselves. Been there, seen that! Thanks for the heads up!;)
This season really has a "any given Sunday" feel, don't it? I don't ever want us to fall into that trap again.