• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
They announced that Watt has a tibial plateau fracture to his left leg. Out for the season.
Just heard on a way to hospital (son has a broken nose surgery, met elbow playing basketball). It's a long and tedious recovery:
How long is recovery from surgery on a tibial plateau fracture?
Recovery from a tibial plateau fracture can take several months. Because the cartilage surface of the joint is involved, the knee must be protected from weight until the fracture has healed. Most commonly patients will be allowed to move the knee joint, but not put weight on the leg for about three months.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Was that guy trying to take the ball away from the kid Watson gave the ball to? That's a dick move.

Pats

Veteran
They'll probably lose to you guys in Foxboro. The main question is whether that game will be the AFCCG or after the Chiefs have beaten some Wild Card team that never really had a chance at winning the Super Bowl anyway.
im gonna say the latter for now, but we'll see. I think they need to buck old trends and manage the clock and offense much better this post season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They'll probably lose to you guys in Foxboro. The main question is whether that game will be the AFCCG or after the Chiefs have beaten some Wild Card team that never really had a chance at winning the Super Bowl anyway.

well a few things here:

the chiefs already beat the pats in foxboro once,
not sure that AFCCG will be in foxboro if the chiefs are playing in it
i feel pretty confident in saying that the chiefs are likely gonna have a bye so wont be playing wildcard weekend - i dont see the division winners in the AFC North or AFC South getting more wins than the chiefs (who likely win the West)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The first pick was a bad read as well, Telvin was all over that and completely read Big Ben, I think there's a chance it could've been picked even if it wasn't tipped.

Definitely a bad pass and believe it would have been intercepted without the tip. Glad I have Telvin Smith on my fantasy team

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trubisky moving the offense better than Glennon ever did in his entire career. If the Bears win, John Fox should be fired for not starting Trubisky from day one.

Also, holding is the worst penalty in the NFL. Every big play, holding seems to happen. Refs can't understand that big plays happen without holding, doesn't mean there was holding.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Trubisky moving the offense better than Glennon ever did in his entire career. If the Bears win, John Fox should be fired for not starting Trubisky from day one.

Also, holding is the worst penalty in the NFL. Every big play, holding seems to happen. Refs can't understand that big plays happen without holding, doesn't mean there was holding.

i mean its pretty clearly a holding call - if the players dont hold then most of the time the refs wont call it

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like that all our players get to watch this live. That could be a huge advantage cause its like free film study of our next 2 opponents.

If we dont have a good gameplan next week i could seriously start questioning our coaching staff