• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (other teams)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Steelers must be the worst 8-0 team of all time right?
They suck.

they needed the 3rd string QB and the refs to beat this awful Cowboys team
they needed us to turn the ball over 4 times (including twice in the redzone) to beat us
they struggled so hard to beat the eagles
It makes me even more mad that they beat us watching this. Yea we suck half the time but this team is so shitty. If the chiefs, hawks, hell the cardinals were 8-0 I could take it. It doesnt matter though, because we will beat the shit out of them on Thanks Giving for their first loss. and they will get fucked in the playoffs, either by us or the chiefs.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It makes me even more mad that they beat us watching this. Yea we suck half the time but this team is so shitty. If the chiefs, hawks, hell the cardinals were 8-0 I could take it. It doesnt matter though, because we will beat the shit out of them on Thanks Giving for their first loss. and they will get fucked in the playoffs, either by us or the chiefs.

i mean we went up and down the field all day against them we just killed ourselves with turnovers

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers are gonna end up like we did last year. First round knock out. Well beat them 2nd time around. They really arent that good

JO_75

Hall of Famer
it was about the hand to the helmet not the actual knockdown

I know, but hands going up and coming down hitting a facemask by accident? There's a reason they wear helmets, this is also why the AAF was so fun. They let their quarterbacks get hit.

Oh man, Pittsburgh messed up giving the ball back to Dallas.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Y'ALL, I'M FUCKING HEATED RIGHT NOW! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Deshaun, the time to raise hell was when Hopkins was traded and then REFUSE TO SIGN A CONTRACT EXTENSION. Not sign a contract extension then say you'll be mad about Will Fuller being traded.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Drew Brees going off tonight, that's his third TD of the game and we are only in the second quarter.