• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (other teams)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i mean tbf that's never the type of play lamar threw last year either - we didnt even call those let alone throw them...
He showed some beauty on his deep passes to Hollywood against Miami and Arizona and to Seth against the Jets just off the top of my head. I’m not sure we can win a SB playing horizontal football and passes in the middle for 10 to 15

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That moment your happy to see the Patriots losing but realize this might be the greatest scheme BB has ever pulled.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He showed some beauty on his deep passes to Hollywood against Miami and Arizona and to Seth against the Jets just off the top of my head. I’m not sure we can win a SB playing horizontal football and passes in the middle for 10 to 15

im not really even talking about "deep" balls - im talking about those endzone fades/corner fades type stuff

we just never target that type of throw

that being said the next gen stats on this particular play by flacco and crowder are kind of stunning:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Flacco throws the ball.... Perriman catches it in the end zone.... TOUCHDOWN RAVENS... I mean JETS!

That's three Touchdowns for Joe tonight, two of which have gone to Perriman.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I was working on a mock draft with the assumption the Patriots would win, now January Joe shows up and I gotta re-do the draft order if the Jets hang on to win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There's the usual bad timing interception from Joe Flacco.

Edit: I don't think it's bad timing, more so a terrible decision by Joe to throw it into double coverage.

Then I'm definitely into this game as much as you lol.
Great! I'm not alone.

There's the usual bad timing interception from Joe Flacco.

Edit: I don't think it's bad timing, more so a terrible decision by Joe to throw it into double coverage.
That replay showing the wide open guy at the bottom of the screen, really hurt.

Something else that is painful: the four points that Perriman dropped on the field during the first drive. That was not Joe's finest moment, but he already wrapped the game up, if BP caught that ball.