• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Does that count as a sack for Yannick?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm actually not sure that we even got off the bus.

Wow!

Like a giant turd

My goodness!

Needless to say, you'd be even more pissed than last week.

Aww damn! C'mon Dom we looking that bad my brotha?

we would look better with james hurst, jah reid, oneil cousins, joe flacco, and frank walker at wr

Unbelievable!

we look hideous

4 drives, 4 punts for 52 total yards and i think only 3 first downs (1 of which was completely wiped out afterwards in field position by a 13 yd sack and a holding call)

Pathetic!

Thanks for the responses, my brothers! I'm watching this foolishness now! I am not surprised that we are putting this type of trash (offensively) on the field. I'm really not! The handwriting has been on the wall for a few games now because they have been extremely consistent at playing poorly. :mad: :brickwall:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Here is my question. I get that it's no surprise Lamar has to run for his life and the passing game is the same mess its been all year. But what the fuck is going on with running the ball? We were ripping on the nfls best defense last week. Indy is good but like it can't be this bad.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate to be so negative but damn this offense looks garbage.

If Skura hand is preventing him from snapping bench his ass for Mekari and put Ben Powers at RG. None of them blocking worth a damn.

how the hell we can’t even get some simple slants, WR screens something for easy yards.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That was a mess

Too much of a mess for me to have really any ideas how to fix it

Even our defence missing those pieces and missing those practices all week is the only reason we're in this game

we have 55 yards of offence, crossed midfield only once (assisted by a personal foul penalty) and only 3 (if i counted correctly) first downs

our running game has rushed for 18 yards and 15 of those were by Lamar

the passing game has been in tatters (nothing new there) but so has the running game today too

the long and short of it on offence is that our Offensive Line is now so bad that we literally cant do anything on offence at all (even though we werent doing much before)

something drastic has to happen or our season is basically over - record doesnt matter at this point - we cannot score points

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was a mess

Too much of a mess for me to have really any ideas how to fix it

Even our defence missing those pieces and missing those practices all week is the only reason we're in this game

we have 55 yards of offence, crossed midfield only once (assisted by a personal foul penalty) and only 3 (if i counted correctly) first downs

our running game has rushed for 18 yards and 15 of those were by Lamar

the passing game has been in tatters (nothing new there) but so has the running game today too

the long and short of it on offence is that our Offensive Line is now so bad that we literally cant do anything on offence at all (even though we werent doing much before)

something drastic has to happen or our season is basically over - record doesnt matter at this point - we cannot score points
Playcalling and execution are a mess and they're clearly lacking confidence. Kinda hard to fix asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.