• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Rookie Camp

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel that the players are going to perform best in this order. Tim Williams, Wormley, Siragusa, Bowser, Humphrey, Eluamanor, Chuck. At least 3-4 of these guys end up starters by the end of 2017.

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
Sami and Winchester coming to blows. The world of ravens forums is currently very weird.
[doublepost=1494436566,1494436538][/doublepost]
Your on rsr aren't ya? Welcome aboard
thanks man. still waiting for my First50 trophy :06:

whats your name on rsr?

arnie_uk

Veteran
thanks man. still waiting for my First50 trophy :06:

whats your name on rsr?
Arnie ni or UK. Was actually far more active on br.com 17k posts compared to like 4k in the same timeframe on rsr.

I couldn't stand one particular poster who was also a mod but now appears to be banned

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
Arnie ni or UK. Was actually far more active on br.com 17k posts compared to like 4k in the same timeframe on rsr.

I couldn't stand one particular poster who was also a mod but now appears to be banned

yea i heard the same thing from at least a dozen or so posters.
good riddance.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doesn't take much contact to see who is more confident. Who feels better about the situation he is in. Fans observing almost unanimously liked Eluemunor. Maybe it was his sheer size that gave him the dominant aura. All I know for sure is I looked at it for myself. Wormley did look a little lost. While Eluemunor looked very comfy. AND the rumors were true that Wormley looked a little small for tackle or 3-4 defensive end. And Timmy looked smaller than I thought out of pads. I dunno maybe it was baggy uniform. But I found the rumors true

After looking at the images I must say Wormley does look surprisingly lean to me in several pictures.
Tim Williams looks thin too, I'd guess he's probably about 235 lbs. probably gained water weight for the combine weigh-ins.

BR.com? Never saw anything..neither has anyone here. Find it hard to believe you can't find or show us anything..

On BR.com there is a collection of 71 pics from rookie mini camp.
http://m.baltimoreravens.com/s/38541/Photogallery
[doublepost=1494473857,1494472158][/doublepost]
This is all laughable. Also, anyone that couldn't see that Tim Williams is slightly built hasn't watched college football or just hasn't compared his measurables to a Suggs or Judon. There is a reason he was a 3rd rounder. Remember, he wasn't a full-time starter; he was a pass rusher - a very good pass rusher.

Last season gained some extra weight since he was going to play more snaps but still he was only listed at 237 and that was probably being generous. Plenty of guys drink gallons of water before their combine weigh-ins and he weighed in at 244 at the combine.

The reason he was a 3rd rounder is literally because of the off field the issues. Otherwise the guy is going to be a slender first round pass rusher no different than Leonard Floyd going to the Bears as a toothpick.
[doublepost=1494475683][/doublepost]

I'm not sure if it's RSR or B.Beatdown but there's one guy in every single comment section that drives me crazy with some of his comments.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tim Williams looks thin too, I'd guess he's probably about 235 lbs.
i thought he said he lost some weight for the combine for the drills etc. and he weighed in there at 240
[doublepost=1494520299,1494520264][/doublepost]
Tim Williams looks thin too, I'd guess he's probably about 235 lbs.
i thought he said he lost some weight for the combine for the drills etc. and he weighed in there at 240

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
[doublepost=1494520299,1494520264][/doublepost]

The actual combine numbers which is what they officially use for HT & WT measurements for those at the combine : were 6'3" 244 lbs
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/tim-williams?id=2557841

Once the combine takes place most of the other media outlets update the prospect profiles accordingly.

If Williams said he lost weight then perhaps he bulked up following the National Championshio game.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Alpha-Male
Sir Muscle Twitch-a-lot

Don't say that dude. I need hernia surgery. A little out of shape. I was going to gym and spotting my gf but that didn't feel right. So I tell her go have fun while I pretend I have something better to do. Looking forward to seeing Timmy get some sacks, Eluemunor blast some lineman and hopefully Humphrey get some picks and hits

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Don't say that dude. I need hernia surgery. A little out of shape. I was going to gym and spotting my gf but that didn't feel right. So I tell her go have fun while I pretend I have something better to do. Looking forward to seeing Timmy get some sacks, Eluemunor blast some lineman and hopefully Humphrey get some picks and hits
Damn, sorry to here that man. I am finally getting my lazy ass back into the gym.

I dont know if you remember what i was saying on the other board, but Bowser and Twill were two guys i wanted this year. I think Twill will be a future star for us.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Damn, sorry to here that man. I am finally getting my lazy ass back into the gym.

I dont know if you remember what i was saying on the other board, but Bowser and Twill were two guys i wanted this year. I think Twill will be a future star for us.

Tim Williams is a freak. More explosive than his computer numbers. He is Bruce Irvin that can bend better with a far bigger rush Arsenal of rush moves. An all around more instinctful rusher in general. Bruce Irvin was a top 15 pick.
I wanted Tim Williams in round 2 we were so freaking lucky to get him in the third. Everybody is stoked over pick.

Was going to get hernia surgery last month but was to important a time at work. So now it's June.

BTW key is our oline. Eluemunor or Siragusa impressing as a rookie is key to our line. I really like Eluemunor so strong and athletic for a 335lb player. Could be our KO replacement of a mauling left guard. He doesn't have length to play RT but he moves well enough. Very similar to a young Andre Smith and Carl Nicks. Watch his combine how fluid and athletic he looks jumping off the ground. He and Stanley will be rocks on that side.

If Oline is above average joe will make the offense work especially when Dixon returns. Then joe needs to get max and Moore involved. Boyle is a weapon out of backfield catching. Oline allowing plays to do their thing is key. Probably moreso than a WR even. Which is reason for my tantrums when we let KO walk. Oline is key for joe and thus the offense and team. I like Stanley at LT, Eluemunor at LG. Then Siragusa Jensen and Urschel as a healthy competition for center. Winner will be hot and battle tested. Then Yanda at RG and Lewis at RT. An effective and above average line. BTW check out Eluemunor and Siragusa combine highlights. Great athletes for size.

Last edited:

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Tim Williams is a freak. More explosive than his computer numbers. He is Bruce Irvin that can bend better with a far bigger rush Arsenal of rush moves. An all around more instinctful rusher in general. Bruce Irvin was a top 15 pick.
I wanted Tim Williams in round 2 we were so freaking lucky to get him in the third. Everybody is stoked over pick.

Was going to get hernia surgery last month but was to important a time at work. So now it's June.

BTW key is our oline. Eluemunor or Siragusa impressing as a rookie is key to our line. I really like Eluemunor so strong and athletic for a 335lb player. Could be our KO replacement of a mauling left guard. He doesn't have length to play RT but he moves well enough. Very similar to a young Andre Smith and Carl Nicks. Watch his combine how fluid and athletic he looks jumping off the ground. He and Stanley will be rocks on that side.

If Oline is above average joe will make the offense work especially when Dixon returns. Then joe needs to get max and Moore involved. Boyle is a weapon out of backfield catching. Oline allowing plays to do their thing is key. Probably moreso than a WR even. Which is reason for my tantrums when we let KO walk. Oline is key for joe and thus the offense and team. I like Stanley at LT, Eluemunor at LG. Then Siragusa Jensen and Urschel as a healthy competition for center. Winner will be hot and battle tested. Then Yanda at RG and Lewis at RT. An effective and above average line. BTW check out Eluemunor and Siragusa combine highlights. Great athletes for size.

Twill was also a player i really wanted, i cant believe he last till 78, we really are building our defense for years to come. Did you see that play where he did a spin move and knocked the RT back 5 yards with his arm, ill look for it. Im extremely excited for our defense, we already had a top defense last year, and we got better in almost every way, ie Jefferson, Carr, Humphrey, Twill. Im not sure about Bowser or Wormley, whats your input there?

I think the FO agrees with your sentiment about the Oline being key and Joe will excel as long as he has good blocking. Im still a little worried about the lack of weapons Joe has, but i think this is the year we see BP show what he can do for a full season. I am not saying hes going to be Julio or anything, but i think he will be very solid for us. I have zero faith in Moore and Reynolds, but maybe....just maybe....Camp will stay healthy this year and be the slot guy we all want him to be.

Good luck on the surgery man. Also, paragraphs! My boy is growing up:06:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Twill was also a player i really wanted, i cant believe he last till 78, we really are building our defense for years to come. Did you see that play where he did a spin move and knocked the RT back 5 yards with his arm, ill look for it. Im extremely excited for our defense, we already had a top defense last year, and we got better in almost every way, ie Jefferson, Carr, Humphrey, Twill. Im not sure about Bowser or Wormley, whats your input there?

I think the FO agrees with your sentiment about the Oline being key and Joe will excel as long as he has good blocking. Im still a little worried about the lack of weapons Joe has, but i think this is the year we see BP show what he can do for a full season. I am not saying hes going to be Julio or anything, but i think he will be very solid for us. I have zero faith in Moore and Reynolds, but maybe....just maybe....Camp will stay healthy this year and be the slot guy we all want him to be.

Good luck on the surgery man. Also, paragraphs! My boy is growing up:06:

Why don't you like Moore? I like his sudden fluid routes. Didn't take a WR early so We shoulda doubled up ar WR in round 4. Malcolm Mitchell looks like a stud. I think everybody on the boards wanted Michael Thomas round2. My opinion we need a WR. I prefer to try to find a younger breakout candidate and trade for him.

Of Course Marqise is my favorite. Everybody knows that. I would serve up a round2 pick for him in a second and send the jags some free gifts. Maybe Hurst as a throw in gift with some Starbucks and Abercrombie gift cards. Jags do need OLine help lol. But if not Marqise there is Watkins,Agholor, Matthews, Paul Richardson, Allen, Carlo, DGB, Tyler Lockett and Braxton Miller. Many probably aren't on trade market but if a good pick was offered their team could listen. Marqise is most tradable. Jacksonville is already paying 2 WRs and drafted a good WR. And there is the WR from fl state that is ready to play now.

Last edited:

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Why don't you like Moore? I like his sudden fluid routes. Didn't take a WR early so We shoulda doubled up ar WR in round 4. Malcolm Mitchell looks like a stud. I think everybody on the boards wanted Michael Thomas round2. My opinion we need a WR. I prefer to try to find a younger breakout candidate and trade for him.

Of Course Marqise is my favorite. Everybody knows that. I would serve up a round2 pick for him in a second and send the jags some free gifts. Maybe Hurst as a throw in gift with some Starbucks and Abercrombie gift cards. Jags do need OLine help lol. But if not Marqise there is Watkins,Agholor, Matthews, Paul Richardson, Allen, Carlo, DGB, Tyler Lockett and Braxton Miller. Many probably aren't on trade market but if a good pick was offered their team could listen. Marqise is most tradable. Jacksonville is already paying 2 WRs and drafted a good WR. And there is the WR from fl state that is ready to play now.

I just dont see anything in Moore, yes he has speed but it would be nice if he could catch.

I really think we are going to see BP take a huge step this year, i was never a big fan of the pick but last year he showed great ability to make contested catches in traffic. I know there are concerns about his hands as well, but i think they are a little over-blown, to me he is a bigger faster stronger Moore. I would rather Moore be our KR, he can body catch all day back there.

I dont think we will go after any of those WRs and to be honest none really intrigue me. I know this is more-so what you want us to do, because we all know we arent trading for a WR, or at least the chance is pretty slim, and no way a 2nd for a guy on the last year of his contract. I wouldnt mind him here in Baltimore though

I still think we make a run at Decker.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I totally agree and feel worse case scenario for Bowser is he becomes one of the better Sam lbs in coverage but his edge rushing doesn't improve. I see him more of a Jamie Collins type. My first choice was Hassan Reddick in the draft so I'm pretty ecstatic we landed Bowser in the 2nd.