1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by supertolerator, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank God we had (and I do mean HAD) depth on the D line.

2. That was a nice hit.

3. ATTTABOY WEDDLE

4. Jesus Weddle. I see Jefferson is rubbing off on you in the best way.

5. Great stick Weddle.

6. hahahahaha KO

7. Defense has closed. That shoud do it.

8. great legal hit - i mean at least these refs are consistent in not throwing flags

9. And with that, the Ravens are now tied for the lead in the AFC North, thanks in no small part the Jags doing to Pitt what they did to us.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Victory formation boys.

11. Run the score up

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Not really. Pitt has beaten us. They be first.

13. That's normally a penalty in this league .... shocked they didn't call it

14. They've got some cheek to shout for a flag for that hit after everything they've done to us today.

15. Hay ... Barn!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes they have the tiebreaker but it is still tied for the lead in the AFCNorth.

17. I didn't want to say anything earlier but credit to the refs for letting everyone play today. That's the kind of football I like to see. I know there's a few that could have helped us, but atleast raiders fans can't complain about flags. I can only remember seeing the refs once one or two holdings. Great job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Proud of the way the Ravens fans travel man! So good to see purple jerseys!

19. True - but let's be happy we closed the gap to some degree.

Also - potential tie-breaker with Raiders, should they be one of the possible WC teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.