• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Chicago

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
One of the most one dimensional offenses in the entire league. With a rookie QB.....

Will Bwill return?
Will Hill return?
Will Maxx Return?

Will our offense continue to show up?
Will Flacco put his head back into his ass?

I have this as a W. Not an easy one, but a W nonetheless.

I will be at this game so hopefully they don't shit the bed. I do have a good record when attending but you never know.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if we can stop the run we win this game
Yep,
One of the most one dimensional offenses in the entire league. With a rookie QB.....

Will Bwill return?
Will Hill return?
Will Maxx Return?

agree, I have this as a win as well and if we stop their running game we should win.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Yet another easy matchup on paper and a a great opportunity to tack on some easy wins before the bye, we got the Bears, Vikings (Tough), Dolphins, and the Mariota-less Titans before the bye. If we continue to improve and get and STAY healthy we should be able to go 6-3 /5-4.

Then the schedule will test us and see if we got what it takes to be a true contender this year- @GreenBay, Houston, Detroit, @Pitt.

If we make it through that tough stretch we finish out with easy games against Cleveland and Cincy.

Hopefully BWill returns and our run D improves because Jordan Howard is a stud. Who knows how Trubisky turns out, maybe he lights it up tomorrow night and breaks out, all signs would say otherwise so I think our defense will be able to force some turnovers and hold Howard and company to 10-20 pts. I see us winning and hopefully gaining more consistency and confidence on Offense.

I'll be camping in Shenandoah, so I'll miss this game, I think we'll beat Da Bears.

I just hope we put up another good game and string this offense together, I hope they got the communication and chemistry issues sorted out.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Should be a comfortable win but....

admiralackbar1_2_845df144.jpeg

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Major advantage that they have to play on Monday night and it is against a division rival. The only thing that matters to me is will Bwill come back.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Flacco held himself accountable after the PIT game for his poor performance and then he responded with a decent game with ZERO turnovers. Can he prove to the fanbase that this game wasn't a fluke and can show consistency? THAT's the question.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Will Bwill return?
Will Hill return?
Will Maxx Return?

There isn't enough 'Ws' in this post. It should read
Will Mwill return?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly oir run defense is fine in the middle. Henry has done a very nice job. Its the edges that we keep losing contain. Thats to be expected with young guys. Martindale must be losing his mind though on those plays

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Yet another easy matchup on paper and a a great opportunity to tack on some easy wins before the bye, we got the Bears, Vikings (Tough), Dolphins, and the Mariota-less Titans before the bye. If we continue to improve and get and STAY healthy we should be able to go 6-3 /5-4.

Then the schedule will test us and see if we got what it takes to be a true contender this year- @GreenBay, Houston, Detroit, @Pitt.

If we make it through that tough stretch we finish out with easy games against Cleveland and Cincy.

Hopefully BWill returns and our run D improves because Jordan Howard is a stud. Who knows how Trubisky turns out, maybe he lights it up tomorrow night and breaks out, all signs would say otherwise so I think our defense will be able to force some turnovers and hold Howard and company to 10-20 pts. I see us winning and hopefully gaining more consistency and confidence on Offense.
The Ravens are that team that would beat the Packers, Texans, Lions, and Steelers and then shit the bed against the Browns and Bengals to close the season. I know they went to the playoffs Flacco's first 5 seasons but how many of those seasons did we actually control our own destiny the final two weeks?