• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Chicago

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I'll pass.

I still have Webb, Smith and Suggs to wear for now.
I wear my Weddle and Jimmy jerseys. I have a Webb, but I rarely wear it. A bit too big.

If I can find a Humphrey jersey, I'll hop on board with that.

Edit: Checked Ebay and all of them are signed Humphrey jerseys. I don't want a signed one.

K-Dog

MVP
I wear my Weddle and Jimmy jerseys. I have a Webb, but I rarely wear it. A bit too big.

Edit: Checked Ebay and all of them are signed Humphrey jerseys. I don't want a signed one.

yeah I have no clue who to get next. I have a thing for wearing only active players so my days are numbered.

If we would have resigned Juice I would have gotten his, I am a fan of the guy. But we know what happened there.... $$$$$$$

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Surprised you don’t have one, btw, how much did Humphrey play. I wasn’t paying too much attention, but he was good when he was in.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I did see that. I should add I'm not a fan of the white because it'll just pick up any dirt or stains. With black and purple, they don't really do that. Thank you, though. It's at a really great price, too.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Surprised you don’t have one, btw, how much did Humphrey play. I wasn’t paying too much attention, but he was good when he was in.
I didn't really notice, either, because it appeared that Jimmy played the majority of the game. I know he came out briefly and Humphrey came in, but I don't think he played nearly as much as he had in recent weeks.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
yeah I have no clue who to get next. I have a thing for wearing only active players so my days are numbered.

If we would have resigned Juice I would have gotten his, I am a fan of the guy. But we know what happened there.... $$$$$$$
I like to buy jerseys for players that I know will be here for some time. With the way Humphrey is going, that's at least four years, hopefully longer. Weddle will probably finish his career here. Same for Webb.

I think Mosley would be a good one to get if you're thinking about getting another. Like a 0% chance he doesn't get re-signed.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I did see that. I should add I'm not a fan of the white because it'll just pick up any dirt or stains. With black and purple, they don't really do that. Thank you, though. It's at a really great price, too.
You could frame it and make it your profile picture.

I'll keep an eye out and Pm you if I find one.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
You could frame it and make it your profile picture.

I'll keep an eye out and Pm you if I find one.
I appreciate it, Poe. I would love a Humphrey jersey if I can find a purple or black one that isn't signed. I guess if I had to get a signed one, it'd be fine, but then I feel less inclined to wear it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I appreciate it, Poe. I would love a Humphrey jersey if I can find a purple or black one that isn't signed. I guess if I had to get a signed one, it'd be fine, but then I feel less inclined to wear it.
Yeah, you don’t want to wear a signed jersey. Those are the ones you want to frame and hang up. Doesn’t Br have a Humphrey jersey.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Yeah, you don’t want to wear a signed jersey. Those are the ones you want to frame and hang up. Doesn’t Br have a Humphrey jersey.
BR?

And I actually got my Weddle jersey signed by Weddle and I wear it from time to time because it's pretty special to me to have met and talked to Weddle and gotten it signed. I bought my Webb jersey and it was signed and that, as you said, is more trophy to me than want to wear it around.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
No prob dude. :+1:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
BR?

And I actually got my Weddle jersey signed by Weddle and I wear it from time to time because it's pretty special to me to have met and talked to Weddle and gotten it signed. I bought my Webb jersey and it was signed and that, as you said, is more trophy to me than want to wear it around.
The Ravens website store

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They even have a Jaylon Hill one... Damn...

Yeah, looks like they do have Humphrey. But for $100, it's just one of the printed ones.
That’s the standard Nike jersey.it gets much more expensive for the stitched jerseys

I wash them inside out and they stay in good shape. Had a friend purchase a custom black jersey for me for my birthday with my name on it as well.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
That’s the standard Nike jersey.it gets much more expensive for the stitched jerseys

I wash them inside out and they stay in good shape. Had a friend purchase a custom black jersey for me for my birthday with my name on it as well.
I get all my fully stitched jerseys online because they're all like $100. I'm sure they came from some factory in China, but they look pretty damn similar and it costs me vastly less.