• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Chicago

Haha....nice try. The drops, fumbles and picks were high throws?

That wasn't what I was implying at all lol. I wasn't even being sacarstic. I mean we can really use a tall receiver. I like Flacco I really do but he needs help and the current wrs are not cutting it.

Tank

Hall of Famer
lol......Sorry, not taking the bait. If you watched and paid attention it's pretty obvious to even a simple mind why the Ravens lost today.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That wasn't what I was implying at all lol. I wasn't even being sacarstic. I mean we can really use a tall receiver. I like Flacco I really do but he needs help and the current wrs are not cutting it.
Sorry bro, i'm a bit hypersensitive with all of the trolls around here.

I'm with you and just wish we could get a couple of guys that could consistently make even the simplest of catches. Names and reputations don't catch the ball, we need some guys to step up and play at the NFL level of play no matter who they are or how much $ they make.

K-Dog

MVP
Yeah, the offense never got going...

Well they actually did,,,,, just way too late and by then the D was out of gas.
We did move the ball late in the game.

If Weddel had made that stop there is a good chance we could of had the win.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

I guess comparatively speaking they did move the ball better in the fourth, but that pick 6 was killer.

I still have no idea how Weddle doesn't make that tackle. Just make the tackle. Don't try to be the hero.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Yeah, that was a killer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
On Camps next return I told the TV "Camp, if you take this to the house I will buy your jersey. "

( Thank God he didn't ) :p
Dangerous purchasing camps jersey because the jersey could get damaged in shipping