• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

AFC North

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
How do you think the North will look this year? Has Cleveland done enough to pull itself out of the basement? Will the Bengals continue to regress?

The Bengals took some risky players that could be big or could fall flat. Should be interesting.

The Greek

Veteran
How do you think the North will look this year? Has Cleveland done enough to pull itself out of the basement? Will the Bengals continue to regress?

The Bengals took some risky players that could be big or could fall flat. Should be interesting.
i think dalton is going to begin to regress. he has struggled in the playoffs. the browns are headed in the right direction but they need a qb and time will tell on kizer. steelers will be tough but they are in trouble if ben gets injured

theFRANCHISE

Practice Squad
Cleveland will have flashes of brilliance but will still be Cleveland at the end of the day. The Bengals will do alright, as long as Dalton doesn't turn the ball over as much.

Fuck Pittsburgh, no matter what.

K-Dog

MVP
One of these years I am going to be right. I just KNOW it.
Cleveland is on the verge of being a complete pain in the ass of all of the ACFN.

When is the last time we beat them by more than 10? 3? I am telling you, they are oh so close. I think we sweep them this year either way, but with a combined total of ten.

Bengals are the Beagles. Very good, but not quite great. I saw some roster changes that have me hopeful they regress. I see us splitting with them this year.

Pitts-burgh. Never, ever, ever an easy game for either team. I hate them, but it is absolutely the BEST games of every season.
I think they sweep us this year, but based on schedule alone. If we didn't have them at home immediately following London I would say we take the home game.
If we played anything other than at Pitts-burgh on a Sunday Night, I would say we had a chance.
I think they sweep us. :(
Say what you want about me.

Big Cat Garcia

Practice Squad
1. Ravens
2. Pitsberg
3. bungles
4. brownies

The Ravens have improved in areas that focus directly on the Division opposition.
Improving the Defensive backfield and QB Rush absolutely directs strength against the Division rivals.
The solid offensive line will need to take shape, however Woodhead is a great addition against blitz heavy defenses in Pitsvile and the zebracats
The Brownies have done little to change from finishing last, 4 wins for the 'ole clevage will surprize me.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens return to their rightful place - seated on the throne of the AFC NORTH!

The other 3 teams? To hell with'em!
:D

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i hope cleveland finally make it out of the basement because their front office is doing things the right way and id hate for them to get canned - the bengals can go to hell - they are despicable and i hope they languish in the basement of the nfl for many years to come

Tiz

Practice Squad
This yr or next I see Cleveland being 3rd and cincy dropping to 4th

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh god. We have our first steelers fan...

At least he likes Old Bay

On the subject I believe the Ravens and Steelers will fight for 1st while the Brownies and Bungles fight for last. The Bungles suffered major oline damage.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am so glad the Bengals will be without Burfict when we play them week one, as he has been suspended 3 games. That guy is such a dirty player, I really dislike him!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I am so glad the Bengals will be without Burfict when we play them week one, as he has been suspended 3 games. That guy is such a dirty player, I really dislike him!
Hey a positive to getting the Bungals week 1 is they always have players suspended haha. Adam Jones being out will also help, as it seems every year Jones, Rey (also gone!) and Burfict destroy Flacco.