• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
O line and recivers played like pooh. We were owned in the trenches and nobody could catch. Too bad.

what's really annoying me is its not even like we get to watch fun games each week - we either win ugly or we lose really ugly - those are the only 2 options - its hard to watch and stops me from enjoying the rest of the nfl because we only play bad games - like if we're gonna lose can we at least lose gracefully?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
If you truly think about it the offense would have been more efficient this game if they kneeled it every damn play. Much better than giving them 3 turnovers and a free 6

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so i have 3 major sports that i root hard in and 3 teams that i root for - 1 in each - and normally at least one of those teams wins each weekend but for the last few weeks ive had nothing but misery virtually from all 3 and its really starting to ruin my weekends and in at least 2 of the 3 cases its injuries that's sucking the life out of the team - but this weekend was most surely the worst - all my teams lost in either convincing or embarrasing fashion - i dont know what indian burial ground my house is built on given that i dont live in the US but something has cursed me

i realise that normally WE can't have nice things
but I'm starting to think that really it's I can't have nice things

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Nice job jinxing the Chiefs they just committed a Safety.

ratedr

Practice Squad
It's sad because we should have done what the bears did. They ran Howard 36 times and eventually gained some good yardage.

Collins only had 15 carries 74 yards for us.
Flacco threw it 41 times for 180 yds.
Amazing that he threw that much. Marty needs to go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
squealers get smoked in KC. I'm just not sure we can fix what ails us, but the season is young.

i hope so - KC is normally fun to watch this year too - i really hope they get stomped on - the only thing that will ease the pain slightly of being embarrassed this way is the idea that they might be falling apart even faster and harder than us - at least the bengals cant catch up in the division because of their bye

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So instead of bitching and moaning about the game I'm gonna go outside and live my life.

If you have my number or email text or email me if you want to talk and not freak the fuck out.

Peace Y'all

I'm serious ... I'm not well - should have just slept - instead, I stress myself out watching this garbage. Needing food, can't get up from this train wreck for long enough to feed myself.

No more. I'm done - not that I'll stop watching, I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm not getting upset from here on out when we lose stupid like this. We finish out with more games like this and Harbs needs to be gone, Joe's replacement needs to be drafted and we need to begin the 3 year rebuild process.

Status
Not open for further replies.