• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 WR Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thickly built (6'0", 222) wr that has really strong hands and a really fiery personality on the field. Not an elite athlete or anything, but can be very reliable. Jarvis Landry would be a good nfl comparison.

He has the potential to be a real hidden gem. He kinda reminds me of Gus Edwards in how he runs after the catch.

Oh man! I put him in my final mock yesterday! Thats exciting

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this is setting me up for a heartbreak! I’m feeling better about Bateman making it to 27

i mean there's definitely going to be a WR there at 27 that much of the fanbase will be clamouring for lol - idk if it's bateman, moore or marshall but 1 of them will be there at 27 i feel pretty confident in that happening - whether we take that WR is a different matter lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
it's been fun going over some of the top WRs that i did early in the process who i haven't watched in a while

Bateman of course reminded me why i loved him... and elijah moore too
But Dyami Brown is a guy who i think is a borderline 1st round talent who no one's talking about in that sort of range - and honestly i still like him about the same as terrace marshall despite the fact that i think marshall goes earlier

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i mean there's definitely going to be a WR there at 27 that much of the fanbase will be clamouring for lol - idk if it's bateman, moore or marshall but 1 of them will be there at 27 i feel pretty confident in that happening - whether we take that WR is a different matter lol
Spoiler alert: we like 1 WR at 27, pass on him for Gregory Rousseau, then that WR gets taken between 27 and 31, then we trade back. Just as god intended. The ravens way when it comes to drafting WRs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There is so much smoke coming out right now it feels like dense fog. What is absolutely true is any persons guess. That being said I moved Marshall down the list one spot. Here is my top 6...

Ja'Marr Chase
DeVonta Smith
Jalen Waddle
Rashod Bateman
Elijah Moore
Terrace Marshall

rossihunter2

Staff Member
For those in any way inclined to fill out the WR consensus spreadsheet to add their rankings, you've got about 24 hours left

we've got enough now to get results but the more the merrier...
so if anyone's got any WR ranking opinions then feel free to add your name and rankings to the list:

2021 WR Consensus Spreadsheet

you don't need to fill in 15 if you haven't got 15 - just do as many as you can - and maybe we can make/break a couple of ties