• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fire Marty

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Gase wears his heart on his sleeve and is definitely showing his frustration in public right now and has been for the last few weeks - I could definitely see a scenario where he loses faith in the team himself and decides to leave (rather than being fired)
And I'll never forget this quote from him from last season's game: "I’m tired of being the bounce-back game for him.”

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I forgot his name but The Jaguars current head coach did it with The Buffalo Bills after the 2014 season.

he was pretty much a pariah though when he ended up stepping down because he had a 3 day out clause in the event of an ownership change and never really respectfully told the players why or when or how or what was going on... i mean he ended up as the offensive line coach at the jags as his next job

I forgot his name but The Jaguars current head coach did it with The Buffalo Bills after the 2014 season.
Oh yeah, Doug Marrone did and it did not sit well with his team. I think a couple of players called him out on twitter for it but I think it was the process of him doing it that played a part, which was him texting the team instead of meeting with them and telling them in person he quit. Nonetheless it's still a very rare occurrence.