• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Minnesota

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Ravens embarrassed in this one. Had this as a loss for a while. Expected the win vs Bears then L here. After last week's showing this loss will be "humbling." Don't get your hopes up guys.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We know our offense will struggle most likely, but our D should dominate.

Whatever we'll see, I expected a loss in Oakland and they came to play, hoping for the same thing. It's hard to watch our offense though, feels like torture

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens are gonna have a field day on defense, the offense is gonna play a little better and we will win 24-10. Just wait

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Ravens are gonna have a field day on defense, the offense is gonna play a little better and we will win 24-10. Just wait
We will not score 24 points on offense vs this defense imo. Smith and rhodes are the best players at their pos. Gonna give us hell

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That’s true for the whole league I suppose but with the ravens particularly - I’d bet against Vegas with the ravens tbh
For us i usually take the under like 90% of the time! Lots of teams havent been covering this season though. Vegas spreads have been off by a land slide but i guess thats a good thing

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Ravens embarrassed in this one. Had this as a loss for a while. Expected the win vs Bears then L here. After last week's showing this loss will be "humbling." Don't get your hopes up guys.
AMEN! Bobby rainey will never take another KR back

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
We will not score 24 points on offense vs this defense imo. Smith and rhodes are the best players at their pos. Gonna give us hell
Who said the offense is gonna be scoring 24 points? :lol:

Yes they have a good defense but that’s my prediction. You never know what’s gonna happen on any Sunday.