• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Minnesota

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Whoever rhodes covering lets just not even look his way.

Hence the saying, Rhodes Closed. Lord help our offense if Maclin is out again.

Doesn't look good for Diggs though, not practicing yet.

That would be cool if Thielen is their only threat at WR.
No worries, either Thielen, Treadwell, or some other WR will be Randy Moss Incarnated against us.

Want a feel good stat? Jimmy Smith has a passer rating allowed of 30.5, ranking first in the entire NFL.
I mean, really, what is the debate about his talent (when he's healthy of course and that's always been the biggest question about him)?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
No worries, either Thielen, Treadwell, or some other WR will be Randy Moss Incarnated against us.

I mean, really, what is the debate about his talent (when he's healthy of course and that's always been the biggest question about him)?
You're a bit contradictory aren't you? Lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
There's also a high probability of Floyd resurrecting his career while in the middle of hangover after Saturday night out.
I completely forgot about Floyd. For some reason, I thought he was in NE still, but that's definitely a possibility against this unpredictable version of the Ravens.

I hope BW makes our run D tough again because our secondary has really been the only thing keeping this defense alive, its been a great unit.

Outside of that, I have no optimism for this game, I think our defense is going to be horrible because that Vikings defense is no joke and I think Joe is going to struggle badly. I'll honestly be surprised if he doesn't throw a pick. I just hope he at least takes care of the ball and hits a big play, but that's asking too much of this offense and frankly he's not the only problem on this team, they just don't seem to run a type of offense that can overcome great defenses.

I will say though, with Aaron Rodgers injury I think winning the GB game will make up for dropping this game which I initially had as a win with us losing the Green Bay game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I have this as a loss but then again who knows, maybe our offense will show up that we had out in Oakland and we surprise everyone by winning in Minnesota. I have us going 1-1 the next two weeks, loss to the Vikings and a win at home against the Dolphins. I'd love to see a big upset here and hope B-Will returns. We are playing in the stadium that hosts the Super Bowl, can we find motivation to not only win this game but motivation to ensure to return back to Minnesota in Feb?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RayRayRaven

Veteran
I have this as a loss but then again who knows, maybe our offense will show up that we had out in Oakland and we surprise everyone by winning in Minnesota. I have us going 1-1 the next two weeks, loss to the Vikings and a win at home against the Dolphins. I'd love to see a big upset here and hope B-Will returns. We are playing in the stadium that hosts the Super Bowl, can we find motivation to not only win this game but motivation to ensure to return back to Minnesota in Feb?

giphy.gif

to turn it around our o line has to give protection. surprisingly, they've run blocked fairly well. if the oline can jell second half of the season and the secondary, especially the safeties don't sink us we have a chance to be a playoff team and we've been frosty a team if we get to postseason. just remember we have no kubiak this year.

its a bit of a longshot. beating the dolphins opens that window slightly. losing to the dolphins closes it some.

the vikes have a defense. joejoe will likely struggle. it depends on our defense. keenum has found new life. if our D don't shake him off his recent play it could be a long one.