• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If we don't have Grant then use it to get Pouncey as I feel like Jensen is gone to Tampa more than likely. Colts have Ryan Kelly and if Jensen wants to play Center, he can do so in Tampa opposed to guard in Indy.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If we don't have Grant then use it to get Pouncey as I feel like Jensen is gone to Tampa more than likely. Colts have Ryan Kelly and if Jensen wants to play Center, he can do so in Tampa opposed to guard in Indy.
Plus I wonder if Jensen is a team player and a hard worker, he waited till the last year of his contract to shape up, and he just hasn't seemed very interested and doesn't seem like he even considers staying in Baltimore this off-season

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Seriously though. THANK FUCK for this. That contract would've inevitably have been an albatros.. Here's to hoping Hurst fails his physical too.

Sign Crabtree the moment he enters the building tomorrow. He's an easy upgrade over anything we had last year even with his case of the dropsies. He would ACTUALLY be worth money.

And fix this damn line.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Seriously though. THANK FUCK for this. That contract would've inevitably have been an albatros.. Here's to hoping Hurst fails his physical too.

Sign Crabtree the moment he enters the building tomorrow. He's an easy upgrade over anything we had last year even with his case of the dropsies. He would ACTUALLY be worth money.

And fix this damn line.

i dont get what was so bad about the grant contract?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we were willing to offer grant 7.5mil a year, I wonder what Crabtree is going to ask for? Be crazy if Crabtree gets cut only to get a pay raise.