• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

No,
it wasnt a particularly conscious decision though - decosta mentioned at least one time that there was a rb high on our board but got taken only a few picks just before we picked - (my guess is mark walton) - the board just didnt fall our way to grab an rb this go round...
No, sure. That's why I felt the need to say "small part" coz I knew one would come up pointing it out. Of course if you're very high on a prospect, nothing else matters, no roster depth, no FA ;) the draft class was pretty underwhelming outside of those first 3-4 prospects anyway

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Michael Pierce is gonna lose so much weight running on and off the field we're gonna move him to strong safety.
mAn thAt strOng sAftEy cOmpEtItIOn lOOkIng dAmn fInE. jEffErsOn, pIErcE, hUmphrEy, clArk, EllIOt... Ugh. sO sEt At thAt pOsItIOn. whO’s nExt? flAccO?????

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Updated 2019 Comp Pick Projections, Ravens projected to only have 1 comp pick for Ryan Jensen which would be one of eight 3rd Round Comp picks.

https://overthecap.com/2019-compensatory-picks-projection-update-9-11-2018/

they upgraded jensen from a 4th to a 3rd but if im honest - id personally expect that to become a 4th rounder by the end of the year just through sheer contract inflation id imagine the 3rd rounder yr/avg salary cutoff will be 11m/yr and jensen is at 10.5 - it'll be close though given that the next highest eligible free agent is at just over 9 per year so we'll see