• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
The real shitty thing is that they know what we were willing to give Ryan Grant and comparing the production of the two, would likely have significant leverage to strong arm us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The real shitty thing is that they know what we were willing to give Ryan Grant and comparing the production of the two, would likely have significant leverage to strong arm us.
It's all about the structure of the contract though.

Simba

Staff Member
I know it doesn't mean the end of anything of course, but I would much rather have him still in the facility than just still in town right now. I remember a couple of years back when they wouldn't even let Mike Wallace leave to go get his suit for the press conference, and he had already signed the contract at that point lol. We should have pulled that trick again.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know it doesn't mean the end of anything of course, but I would much rather have him still in the facility than just still in town right now. I remember a couple of years back when they wouldn't even let Mike Wallace leave to go get his suit for the press conference, and he had already signed the contract at that point lol. We should have pulled that trick again.

we've become a less attractive proposition for players. We don't have a good QB or a good attacking unit in general. we are no longer a playoff team and lack cap.

Simba

Staff Member
we've become a less attractive proposition for players. We don't have a good QB or a good attacking unit in general. we are no longer a playoff team and lack cap.

We get it. You hate the Ravens. Everyone sucks. Blah blah blah. Really not sure what you get out of repeating the same thing over and over again.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg