• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

The Greek

Veteran
i like dj moore as well. he kinda reminds me of anquan boldin as far as going after the ball and fighting for it. i hope that ozzie targets allen robinson or jarvis landry in free agency if they are available. not sure how i feel about sammy watkins

The Greek

Veteran
There is no way that an average center is worth that kind of money. With his dirty play he needs to change his name to “target” because everyone will be taking a shot at him next year. The online is really going to hurt next year regardless if he stays. You got a 36 year old coming back from a broke leg who is at the end game of his career,a unproven guard coming back from shoulder surgery,a first round draft left tackle who has not played good ball hardly any at all this year,a draft choice who tore everything in his knee he can tear and to top that off an aging right tackle who is absolutely horrible at the speed rush. Sakura will be back and he has potential to be a decent lineman and that is a good thing. Hurst will more than likely be gone and that will be a great thing for him. We put ourselves in this position with very little cap space. You don’t hire a marksman (Flacco,Williams,etc.)and give him the moon just because he hit the bullseye one time.
i will say that finding yandas potential replacement should be on the minds of the front office at some point in either the 2018 or 19 draft but i cannot believe what i just read. my goodness!!

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Reportedly Michael Crabtree is going to be released at the end of the season.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Since 2009, Steelers have drafted Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, Martavis Bryant and Smith-Schuster. And didn’t spend a Top 60 pick of any of them.

Not really the right thread, but the others are dead. This is what Ravens fans dream of.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Since 2009, Steelers have drafted Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, Martavis Bryant and Smith-Schuster. And didn’t spend a Top 60 pick of any of them.

Not really the right thread, but the others are dead. This is what Ravens fans dream of.
Ravens fans have nightmares whenever the Steelers draft a wr

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m still hoping we get Allen Robinson somehow in free agency. He’s the type of WR we need. Aka jump balls when flacco underthrows

JO_75

Hall of Famer
2 years in a row where we don't have big names leaving in free agency. Looking on Spotrac, there's not much to worry about as it seems most we can replace with better FAs or with rookies in the draft. Mike Wallace is a "big name" but it's obvious he doesn't care anymore so he's not a big loss. I think re-signing Camp will be easy as I don't see him asking for much but he needs to be on offense more. Alex Collins is a ERFA so he's ours no matter what we just need a shift speedy back to compliment Collins' tough hard nosed style. Would like to keep Jensen for the OL to see if he gets better at Center or even Guard, he'd be good depth at least.