• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The other kind of Browns and The Guts

Simba

Staff Member
it kind of gets lost because of the drops (clearly mental) and the one tweet, that he's actually a hard-working good kid

he's just in a period of bad form with no confidence but his talent and work ethic haven't disappeared

He just picked the wrong time to go on that period of bad form... right after tweeting his displeasure with the offense. Hard to endear yourself when you go public and then start sucking.

But all is certainly not lost on him. The offense as a whole has been a mess. We know what he can do. He hasn't really had the opportunity this year. Not saying he'll ever be this superstar but I think we absolutely know he can and will be a lot better than he is now.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is what im saying, the video is grainy as shit and you can barely see where it goes but it still looks like it wasnt aimed at him at all. landry is walking to the left, peters is to his right, and spitting to his right.

add the fact that there isnt a single player in this league i dont think peters would run his mouth to... yeah it seems off. peters is the type that would run his mouth to a dude twice his size, get his ass whooped, and proceed to talk more shit. that mf damn sure isnt pulling no punk shit on a jarvis landry lol
So you’re saying he’s the Tyler Durden of the NFL?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He just picked the wrong time to go on that period of bad form... right after tweeting his displeasure with the offense. Hard to endear yourself when you go public and then start sucking.

But all is certainly not lost on him. The offense as a whole has been a mess. We know what he can do. He hasn't really had the opportunity this year. Not saying he'll ever be this superstar but I think we absolutely know he can and will be a lot better than he is now.

i mean im lucky enough that i get to see him absolutely smoke DBs on the all-22 each week only for the OL to break down (more often) or Lamar to go somewhere else (less often)

but yeah the timing of that tweet in hindsight was awful but he's getting a ton of bad rap simply because of 1 small outburst that wasn't even really that bad but because of these drops it's been put into hyperfocus