• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The other kind of Browns and The Guts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
the notoriously classless and bitter browns fans have been pretty cool about this game, i dont hear any ref blaming or excuses, pretty much everyone is just talking about how great of a game it was

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Finally watching some all-22 of the offence against the Browns

and the flea flicker is super annoying because Hollywood gets himself open for a bomb but Patrick Mekari gets destroyed so quickly that he's already in Lamar's lap as he's receiving the ball from Ingram lol

like when Ingram turns to throw the ball back to lamar, ogunjobi and Mekari are both already closer to Lamar than he is lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
you've clearly not been seeing the comments ive been seeing lol

They have been bitching and moaning about the refs. Seen some say the whole game was scripted. We were beating their ass before Lamar went out and plenty of those flags helped them move the ball early.

Some had sense on the Sendejo play, but others were mad. Poor tackling resulted in his concussion. Stop trying to spear people. Dobbins had every right to tweet what he did.

In their defense, every base has these people... at the same time, I ain't trying to hear that shit.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They have been bitching and moaning about the refs. Seen some say the whole game was scripted. We were beating their ass before Lamar went out and plenty of those flags helped them move the ball early.

Some had sense on the Sendejo play, but others were mad. Poor tackling resulted in his concussion. Stop trying to spear people. Dobbins had every right to tweet what he did.

In their defense, every base has these people... at the same time, I ain't trying to hear that shit.
Like they didn't have favorable calls? Like they didn't have any favorable bounces after not one, not two, but THREE fumbles? They say it was scripted like their defense didn't play hot garbage ALL game long? Like they've never allowed TDs in two minute warnings to Lamar and Co.?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Sendejo is and always will be a head hunting bitch. I agree, Dobbins did have every right to tweet about it. Shit like that will catch up to you eventually like it did Shaz. Fuck the Clowns and their fans. The MP spit wasn’t a good look though, and it’s magnified because of the pandemic

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sendejo is and always will be a head hunting [profanity deleted]. I agree, Dobbins did have every right to tweet about it. Shit like that will catch up to you eventually like it did Shaz. Fuck the Clowns and their fans. The MP spit wasn’t a good look though, and it’s magnified because of the pandemic

I'm not buying he tried to spit on him. For one MP talks plenty shit, but that doesn't seem in his character. Next, that video is grainy as hell, the angle can't show how close it was and players are constantly spitting on the field. Think I even defended Tomlin with this so people don't think I'm a homer, but I don't like try to judge a person's intent in most cases.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sendejo is and always will be a head hunting [profanity deleted]. I agree, Dobbins did have every right to tweet about it. Shit like that will catch up to you eventually like it did Shaz. Fuck the Clowns and their fans. The MP spit wasn’t a good look though, and it’s magnified because of the pandemic

I really don’t think he spat at him

And I also dont think dobbins should be “gloating” about a guy getting a concussion even if the dude did it to himself - it’s a bit tasteless

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I watched the game again last night and have to say the were several offensive holding calls against the Browns line that were never called,some on big plays downfield by Mayfield. Very noticeable.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm not buying he tried to spit on him. For one MP talks plenty shit, but that doesn't seem in his character. Next, that video is grainy as hell, the angle can't show how close it was and players are constantly spitting on the field. Think I even defended Tomlin with this so people don't think I'm a homer, but I don't like try to judge a person's intent in most cases.
this is what im saying, the video is grainy as shit and you can barely see where it goes but it still looks like it wasnt aimed at him at all. landry is walking to the left, peters is to his right, and spitting to his right.

add the fact that there isnt a single player in this league i dont think peters would run his mouth to... yeah it seems off. peters is the type that would run his mouth to a dude twice his size, get his ass whooped, and proceed to talk more shit. that mf damn sure isnt pulling no punk shit on a jarvis landry lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I really don’t think he spat at him

And I also dont think dobbins should be “gloating” about a guy getting a concussion even if the dude did it to himself - it’s a bit tasteless
i agree with the first, but hey, dude tried to give dobbins brain damage, he was headhunting and got a fat ass dose of his own medicine because hes bitchmade and dobbins isnt, dobbins absolutely should be talking shit, classic ice up moment and its well earned.