• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The other kind of Browns and The Guts

LSURavenFan

Veteran
That was MVP level Lamar Jackson tonight.

He was exceptional, except for the 2 overthrows.

That 2 min drill he ran to win the game was phenomenal.

Defence was concerning. Injuries catching up to the secondary. But I also think they were gassed in the 4th.

you made a mistake not watching.

greatest regular season ravens game of all time, and lamar just hushed a whole fucking lot of critics in the gutsiest way in primetime

Week 5 into a new job and had a meeting with my boss for 3 hours in the middle of the day. Browns TD also won my fantasy play off!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm not sleeping for a while now, thanks Lamar! This game tonight showed that both the Ravens & Browns can do some damage in the playoffs if they get in. Since OBJ went down, Baker has really come to life and you pair that with Nick Chubb who is a beast of a RB, they can do some damage. Browns fans have zero reason to be disappointed with that loss, props to them. As for us......

We have to tighten a lot of things on defense, we got to get back to the type of defense we played last year period. We can not be in a close game like this against the Jaguars regardless of how strong Minshew's mustache is, we can not be in a close game with them. We got to put them away early like we put teams away last year. What else can you say about Lamar... dude carried the team on his back from the beginning and was the reason we won this game. When Lamar got hurt, I thought it was over for us. Then he came out of the locker room like Super Man and saved our season like the MVP he is. Just absolutley incredible.....

In 2012, it was the 4th & 29 that saved our season against the Chargers. If we manage to win the Super Bowl, we can look back on tonight as the reason why.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lamar said his forearm was cramping on those 2 overthrows to snead and andrews, next series his leg cramped.