• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The other kind of Browns and The Guts

Francois Boulianne

Practice Squad
The snow bowl against the Vikings was something to watch in terms of crazy finishes, but the magnitude of this one and the impact it might have on Lamar's mojo and the fate of this season make it stands as the most exiting one for sure.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I'm not sleeping for a while now, thanks Lamar! This game tonight showed that both the Ravens & Browns can do some damage in the playoffs if they get in. Since OBJ went down, Baker has really come to life and you pair that with Nick Chubb who is a beast of a RB, they can do some damage. Browns fans have zero reason to be disappointed with that loss, props to them. As for us......

We have to tighten a lot of things on defense, we got to get back to the type of defense we played last year period. We can not be in a close game like this against the Jaguars regardless of how strong Minshew's mustache is, we can not be in a close game with them. We got to put them away early like we put teams away last year. What else can you say about Lamar... dude carried the team on his back from the beginning and was the reason we won this game. When Lamar got hurt, I thought it was over for us. Then he came out of the locker room like Super Man and saved our season like the MVP he is. Just absolutley incredible.....

In 2012, it was the 4th & 29 that saved our season against the Chargers. If we manage to win the Super Bowl, we can look back on tonight as the reason why.
I said a looong time ago that browns would be play better without obj.. great as he is, they have to do more than usual to get him involved. Bakers gets to be himself without obj. Offense runs smoother when they dont have to force him touches..

win SB? thats a long shit.idk if we are healthy enough for that.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
not for me. That's a lingering affect of close games.

probably partly down to Covid - apparently he had symptoms during his time on the covid list (spent most of those 10 days wiped out sleeping) and then hasnt had much time to get back to 100% and obviously there's likely some lingering effects

or it could just be that he didnt drink enough water on the cold night

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
According to Zrebiec, Snead was taking snaps on the sideline in preparation to go in for QB.