• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (other teams)

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Am I the only one who thinks Herbert #3 in OROTY? I have Justin Jefferson and Wirfs ahead of him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Am I the only one who thinks Herbert #3 in OROTY? I have Justin Jefferson and Wirfs ahead of him.

OL will never win OROTY - so realistically it's herbert vs jefferson and while Jefferson's been amazing I'm not sure that Herbert hasn't been good enough that positional value overcomes the rest

just like all the other offensive awards it's always going to be a QB unless there isn't a QB worth giving it to

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
OL will never win OROTY - so realistically it's herbert vs jefferson and while Jefferson's been amazing I'm not sure that Herbert hasn't been good enough that positional value overcomes the rest

just like all the other offensive awards it's always going to be a QB unless there isn't a QB worth giving it to
Yeah realistically Herberts going to win it. But position bias aside you have also Jefferson ahead of him. Good to know.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
and their FO got him weapons and an OL. Game's officially over now.

the trade for Diggs has been magical for them

still one of the biggest WR misses I think for us - the fact we didnt draft him when for all intents and purposes he just looked like a player who'd be successful at the next level, played for maryland and was from maryland and he had that swagger

the fit was perfect and to top it all off he was available all the way into the 5th round...

the fact we didnt pick him makes no sense - that was one of those where it seemed obvious to me (and numerous other armchair pundits) that he was gonna be a good NFL player yet 32 teams passed on him for 4 rounds - and i get some of it was injury related but he was so talented

Reactions: cdp

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
the trade for Diggs has been magical for them

still one of the biggest WR misses I think for us - the fact we didnt draft him when for all intents and purposes he just looked like a player who'd be successful at the next level, played for maryland and was from maryland and he had that swagger

the fit was perfect and to top it all off he was available all the way into the 5th round...

the fact we didnt pick him makes no sense - that was one of those where it seemed obvious to me (and numerous other armchair pundits) that he was gonna be a good NFL player yet 32 teams passed on him for 4 rounds - and i get some of it was injury related but he was so talented

we just don’t know how to scout WRs.

we had hope with EDC taking over, we could finally nail it.. we fail to remember that EDC had always been involve in drafting even with Ozzie as the frontman.

Just pay for Allen robinson and draft everything else. Please lord.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So the 2018 QB Draft Class could rival the 2004 QB Draft Class 10 years from now. Allen, Baker, Lamar could be Franchise guys the way Ben, Eli and Rivers were.

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the 2018 QB Draft Class could rival the 2004 QB Draft Class 10 years from now. Allen, Baker, Lamar could be Franchise guys the way Ben, Eli and Rivers were.
Or best case 1983. Kelly, Marino and Elway

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carolina is building something on defense, 5 sacks tonight against Aaron Rodgers. Matt Rhule used all 7 of the Panthers 2020 Draft Picks on defense and it has paid off. They should see what the Jets or Jags would take to get Trevor or Justin and they will be set offensively.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
oh damn, we have to root for the Pats.

Yep, but more importantly, we have to beat the Jaguars. Nothing is a given in this league.

Go Ravens!