• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (other teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Darnold to Gore who gets a FIRST DOWN and the Rams have no timeouts left after the 2 minute warning. This could be it.... the fate of Trevor Lawrence is on the line. Either he gets ruined by the Jets or the Jaguars.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jacksonville Jaguars via SOS tiebreaker have now taken control of the number one pick with two weeks remaining.

If you need me, I'm going to go read the Jets & Jaguars forums.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone already edited Trevor's Wikipedia page to say he is a QB for the Jacksonville Jaguars LOL.

Steelers offense looks terrible. Makes me more mad we lost to them.
Yep. Those games were a travesty. Baltimore should be ashamed and if they miss the playoffs, they earned it.

That was a catch. Like how do you even do that? Cost them a td too.

Why did they spot the ball so far back? The Bengals had advanced it before they blew that stupid whistle.
Why am I so invested in this terrible excuse of a game?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals TD. Looks like we aren't going to get help from the Steelers against the Colts at this rate. Steelers might fall to the 3rd or 4th seed.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah we are going to need the Dolphins to lose out. We aren't getting any help from Pittsburgh against Indy or Cleveland.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
How in the hell is this fucking Steelers team going to beat either the Colts or the Browns? I am worried sick right now.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ha ha! I am so fucking happy and sad at the same time. This team is going to lose 5 games straight limping into the playoffs! And we are going to be on our fucking couches with a 11-5 record as well! Man, I'm worried. The Steelers don't look like a team that can even beat the Jets right now. I think I'm overreacting right?