• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion - Merry Christmas!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know it belongs in the NBA thread, but the score was 77-27 at HALFTIME.

upload_2020-12-27_16-54-41.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Finally we have games go the way we want them to. Thank you Pittsburgh for finally winning ONE game and thank you Jets! Trevor Lawrence unless he goes back to school will be a Jaguar in April.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow...... we are gifting Washington the NFC East Title by beating the Giants. All they have to do is beat Carolina and the division is theirs. Yet they are losing 20-0.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Damn.... JJ Watt speaking from the heart. Someone needs to save him next year and get him out of Houston. Eric.... you know what to do.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Damn.... JJ Watt speaking from the heart. Someone needs to save him next year and get him out of Houston. Eric.... you know what to do.

You know what? Fuck it. @JAAM , my brother. You already know the deal.........I don't need to say any more.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't think the NFC East is as cut and dry to be the Sunday Night Game next week. If Dallas wins here and Washington loses, there's a scenario next week where all 4 teams have a shot to win the division barring certain situations. We may not even have a Sunday Night game at all just looking at what's left heading into next week. Every game matters and has to happen at the same time.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think the NFC East is as cut and dry to be the Sunday Night Game next week. If Dallas wins here and Washington loses, there's a scenario next week where all 4 teams have a shot to win the division barring certain situations. We may not even have a Sunday Night game at all just looking at what's left heading into next week. Every game matters and has to happen at the same time.

yeah when i suggested eagles washington as the SNF game the eagles were winning fairly comfortably

a cowboys win changes everything in terms of permutations

could be Bears Packers maybe or Rams Cardinals

maybe they go steelers browns

there's not an obvious game though unless the eagles come back and beat the cowboys

JO_75

Hall of Famer
yeah when i suggested eagles washington as the SNF game the eagles were winning fairly comfortably

a cowboys win changes everything in terms of permutations

could be Bears Packers maybe or Rams Cardinals

maybe they go steelers browns

there's not an obvious game though unless the eagles come back and beat the cowboys

I could see no Sunday Night Football at all and just everything plays out during the 1PM and 4:25PM windows next week. In which the last time there was no SNF in Week 17.... 2017. DAMN IT.... I liked everything better when it was coming up 2012. Come on Eagles we need SNF next week!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You know what? Fuck it. @JAAM , my brother. You already know the deal.........I don't need to say any more.
I’d love him here. Classic Ravens move as well. We got this, brother.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not what the Bears wanted to see heading into next week needing a Cardinals loss to help them get in.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh by the way, did anyone see this during the Eagles/Cowboys game? They showed this a few times and it looked :fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame: