• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
what kind of idiot throws into the middle if you're serious about winning this game and not just going through the motions?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I didn't misunderstand, Trent green had an entire soliloquy about how the Ravens needed to start playing man coverage and bring pressure, change it up to disrupt them and deviate from the original gameplan.

At that very moment the Vikings picked up the tempo threw a quick out and he said The Vikings realized they adjusted to Baltimore's change.
He then proceeded to point out how over aggressive the Ravens are in their pursuit of plays.

RavensDFan

Veteran
it's hard to even know if a hurry up would jump start this offense since the vikes defense really doesn't care and is giving us everything.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really wish we'd get the 3pm start I'm tired of wasting my early game slate focusing on our abysmal play.

We've had awful offenses in the past, but at least I could look forward to Jamal Lewis, Willis McGahee, LeRon McClain running somebody over or Rice catching a screen and turning it into a 20 yard gain.

Even defensively it's not the same, they don't have that energy, or that intimidation factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.