• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think Perriman is a bust, but he has tantilizing potential. Someone would take a chance.

Maclin has all the talent in the world if he can stay healthy.

Mike's one trick is still incredibly valuable in the NFL.
And that has helped the Ravens’ offense how?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
NO ONE should be surprised by this PISS POOR performance from this damn offense! NO ONE! They suck ass!! PERIOD!!

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need a new scouting philosphy and if eric de costa has been responsible for the busts we've been drafting i'd let him venture for another GM job.

It's bigger than just drafting, player development is lacking as well.

They aren't developing a lot of these younger players and the few that do develop or show potential it's at the end of their rookie year on a contract year.

It's consistent McPhee had excellent Rookie year then some injuries year 2 before he was moved between LB and DE for 2 years playing less. Breaks out year 4 gone.
Same thing with Kruger moved back & forth without a purpose, gaining and losing weight.

Elam should have never been put at FS his rookie year, although ultimately he proved to just be bust regardless.

Lord knows what the WR coach does with the WRs must play Tic-Tac Toe because Outside of veteran WRs we can't teach young WRs or TEs how to run a decent route.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
We need a new scouting philosphy and if eric de costa has been responsible for the busts we've been drafting i'd let him venture for another GM job.

almost all of our problems these last five years involve bad player selection and that is solely ozze and decost

Status
Not open for further replies.