• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The First Half, The Second Half and The Giants ..... and Madubuike's 1st sack!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good win.

Ravens offence was dominant in the first half, slowed somewhat in the second.

Pass rush came to play in that second half which is nice to see. But health in the secondary really seems to become a problem every single week.

Was a throwback to the 2019 Ravens with the run shortening the game significantly.

And it means that as I post this we still don't know whether we'll be in control of our own destiny in week 17 or not...

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I said it in the game day thread but I wanted to say it again: Danny Dimes a tough SOB. Much respect to him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And the Clowns lose. Love it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I loved seeing that pompous little fuck Mayfield look sad. Let’s take care of business in Cincy

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
What the fuck was Justice Hill doing trying to block the punt??????? Dumbass .

Lamar could have had 4 td throws but Andrews ,while he played a good game,got the dropsies in the end zone.

Letting the clock expire on a field goal was fucking disgraceful! You never take the ball out of Tucker's foot!. We cannot have Skura at Center period!
He will cost us in the playoffs if we get there.

Edwards played a strong game. So did Lamar. Hollywood did well. Dobbins will be a Pro Bowler soon.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What the fuck was Justice Hill doing trying to block the punt??????? [profanity deleted] .

Lamar could have had 4 td throws but Andrews ,while he played a good game,got the dropsies in the end zone.

Letting the clock expire on a field goal was fucking disgraceful! You never take the ball out of Tucker's foot!. We cannot have Skura at Center period!
He will cost us in the playoffs if we get there.

Edwards played a strong game. So did Lamar. Hollywood did well. Dobbins will be a Pro Bowler soon.

regarding the roughing the punter penalty

this is what harbs said:

which i find odd...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not sure why.

me neither - especially the situation - maybe he thinks it was a bad playcall/design or something

cant think of any reason that would excuse hill from what seems like a dumb mistake (especially from someone who's been so good on special teams this year)

could of course just be Harbs being a good leader and eating the mistake on behalf of the player(s)

regarding the roughing the punter penalty

this is what harbs said:

which i find odd...

Screenshot_20201228-084039_Chrome.jpg