• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Downright Atrocious: Week 7 Edition

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
notice that on the rare occasions where perriman catches the ball his routes are so lousy that he can't hit his stride and just falls to the ground?
Thats a sign of a poor WR.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
it was mr quick twitch muscle himself, sledgehammer

i hated jermaine as a person and as a football player. his tape sucked beyond belief.
Well, he was a fifth round rookie who was like option 5 or 6 to play, so not sure what we expected...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I couldn't agree more.

I actually have a friend that forewarned me that AFTER that SB run and AFTER Ray Lewis and Ed Reed left the team (among other notable players; i.e. Pollard, Ngata, Torrey and Boldin etc.) that it would be a very long time before the Ravens even thought about sniffing a Championship let alone making the playoffs consistently again.

Now, believe it or not, I'm not going to put all of the offensive woes from the Vikings game on Flacco but don't get to happy about that Flacco-lovers because the truth of the matter is that THE ENTIRE OFFENSE SUCKS ASS! They are downright atrocious and EMBARRASSING to watch and they are getting worse from week to week. :mad: :brickwall:
I have a family member who's a 49ers fan and I was telling him that we needed this Super Bowl more than they did. The Niners had a team set to compete for the chip for a few years.......until their management acted like bitches. This is why the 2012 Super Bowl meant more to me than the 2000 because after we won it, I told him I don't know the next time we'll compete for one since we had a mass exodus. Look at us now 5 years later

^^ I've been saying this about this team for weeks now! I'm NOT the only one that sees this :poop:...

http://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/23/ravens-have-no-real-answers-to-improve-and-win-in-2017/

Article snippets:

1. To put it boldly, Baltimore just sucks this year and they have no real answers to get better either.
2. On offense, it was the same story as every week this season. The Ravens were unable to sustain drives and get into the end zone.
3. Kicker Justin Tucker is the biggest weapon on offense.
4. Flacco is the least of this team’s problems right now. While he has been far from perfect, his stats are wildly skewed by a lack of talent around him and passes careening off the hands of his receivers into the hands of defenders. I mean seriously, at least four of his interceptions are tipped passes from his own receivers.

THE RAVENS SUCK ASS! PERIOD! :-1: :-1:
This team has been agonizing to watch. Do NOT get it twisted, it's still Raven Nation!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I definitely like Henry over Davis on the Dline. Pretty pissed about Henry losing snaps when he has played well.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hi this is ozzie and eric with a joint message again

'' We don't care if you can catch. What was your 40 time''? '' How high can you jump?''

thank you and good day.

Seriously, how do they keep managing to draft WRs that can't catch the fucking ball? That's literally the most important aspect of a WR's job and they somehow manage to draft players that have stone hands.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
yeah im not sure what carl davis has added to this team apart from being a lesser tackle behind williams and pierce
why not keep the dynamic element we had with henry on the field especially with brent urban out for the year
Who knew we would miss Lawerence Guy so much

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
after all these weeks, I still do not know what we are trying to do on offense.