• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Titans (Wildcard Round)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
After a bizarre and ridiculous finish to the Titans game we now have a confirmed wildcard matchup.

A chance at revenge for last year's embarrassment.

We've been killed in both playoff games the last 2 years by unforced errors (and some forced ones too).

3rd time lucky???

Simba

Staff Member
It would have been nice to play Indy again, but it is what it is. Call it "revenge" or whatever you want, but the team should be fired up for another opportunity. Everyone is beatable this year so we have to play a team like this regardless. Keep the momentum and take care of business.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We literally loaded up this off-season to stop Henry. Better prove that shit and piss off those douchebags Tannehill and Vrabel, that roided out shit head.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is what I want, I want to have to beat these teams, because we gotta play them anyway, what’s the point in hoping to get Indy or Pitt or Cle early when you know you’re gonna run into a KC or Tenn or Buf to win it all. And even more I want to get revenge on these teams.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
They will score on us a lot we know that. It’s up to Lamar to hit 35 tbh
I have faith in the offense. Gotta treat Henry like an elite QB and keep him off the field with our run game. Either that or get a lead early and change the game script for that bitch ass team. Gotta get revenge for those disrespectful pussies standing on our logo’s. I wanted the Colts but you know what, fuck it. You wanna be the best, beat the best.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Simba

Staff Member
This is what I want, I want to have to beat these teams, because we gotta play them anyway, what’s the point in hoping to get Indy or Pitt or Cle early when you know you’re gonna run into a KC or Tenn or Buf to win it all. And even more I want to get revenge on these teams.

Exactly. Yeah maybe it would suck if you have to take on those 3 teams all the way, but you're going to have to beat them or some comparable level of talent. Do it now. If we can't, then obviously we didn't deserve it anyways.

But we also faced a wall of juggernauts in the last Super Bowl run. If that's what's required, bring it on.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Oh, and another thing: a Wildcard Ravens team on the road for the playoffs. Oh how I’ve missed you.