• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Titans (Wildcard Round)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Road team in this match up has won every time when we have played the Titans in the playoffs. I don't know how but that is just an odd stat that obviously we wanted to end last year. Now we got to keep it going.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We just seem to lose in the trenches every game against the Titans both offensively and defensively.

The Colts would definitely had favored us more but we certainly have the revenge factor .

The Titans always play us like it’s their Super Bowl and I despise this team . Then they will play Green Bay and fold like babies in the cold weather .

Simba

Staff Member
We just seem to lose in the trenches every game against the Titans both offensively and defensively.

The Colts would definitely had favored us more but we certainly have the revenge factor .

The Titans always play us like it’s their Super Bowl and I despise this team . Then they will play Green Bay and fold like babies in the cold weather .

If we can't beat their defensive front 7 with our offensive line, we don't deserve to win. That is a team with almost 0 pass rush. We should be able to dominate there. Just have to stop their OL and Henry.

Simba

Staff Member
Weird schedule but I'm happy to be at 1 on Sunday rather than Saturday. That Buccaneers vs. WFT/Giants is a seriously odd choice for "primetime" though. Ew.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weird schedule but I'm happy to be at 1 on Sunday rather than Saturday. That Buccaneers vs. WFT/Giants is a seriously odd choice for "primetime" though. Ew.

It'll be a "who can choke on Bradys dick harder" contest. I hope whichever lowly team plays them, smacks them in the mouth. Wishful thinking but one can hope. The fact I live in Tampa just makes me want it more! lol