• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Titans (Wildcard Round)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean, he's right. Fuck your feelings. You have an issue with it? Do something about it and beat us. If the roles were reversed, we'd be saying this to them anyways.

But yes, I so badly want this win but I just don't see it. The fucking anxiety is kicking in like a [profanity deleted] and I'm about to be a nervous wreck. This team better win I'll tell you that much.

I'm the same. How many times we lauded the Ravens for their intensity back in the early to mid 2000's??

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Im just the opposite so we cancel each other out and only good vibes now!
The way it should be, Nurps!!! Let’s go!!

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Poor clock management
Dez??????
Too many vertical routes because we didn't use our timeout

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm the same. How many times we lauded the Ravens for their intensity back in the early to mid 2000's??
future reference and you may already know this. There is a game thread section if you want to get in on the discussion during game time.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
future reference and you may already know this. There is a game thread section if you want to get in on the discussion during game time.

I was looking for it when the game started, was like damn it's quiet in here for a Ravens playoff game... I wonder where the actual game thread is. But yes I ended up finding it and contributed a little bit to it. I was watching with my Pops and didn't want to be totally caught up in a laptop

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ever since Yannck Ngakoue got here we have been relying
I was looking for it when the game started, was like damn it's quiet in here for a Ravens playoff game... I wonder where the actual game thread is. But yes I ended up finding it and contributed a little bit to it. I was watching with my Pops and didn't want to be totally caught up in a laptop
I wasn't in the game thread either because I was watching with my dad