• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a tackle by Poyer. Chiefs crush people with yards after catch but not that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I liked the call . Walking away there with no points would be a crusher. Gotta stay within striking distance

How about now? They aren't getting consecutive stops on KC, most likely. 10 mins of the 3rd are gone and it's still a 2 possession game.

I just have very little trust in that defence.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
How about now? They aren't getting consecutive stops on KC, most likely. 10 mins of the 3rd are gone and it's still a 2 possession game.

The other one was before the half correct? I get taking points before the half even if it is a Field Goal but just now? They need to be more aggressive. Being conservative cost the Packers and it is going to cost the Bills.

Just like that, Tyreek Hill has put them in scoring position and now the game is over.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
The other one was before the half correct? I get taking points before the half even if it is a Field Goal but just now? They need to be more aggressive. Being conservative cost the Packers and it is going to cost the Bills.

Just like that, Tyreek Hill has put them in scoring position.

It's easy for me to sit back and be critical. But that being said, if you're a head coach, about to face KC in the playoffs, I think you need to be extremely aggressive.

Not BOB fake punt aggressive, but anything less than 4th and 5, go for it because KC sure won't be kicking many field goals against you

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's easy for me to sit back and be critical. But that being said, if you're a head coach, about to face KC in the playoffs, I think you need to be extremely aggressive.

Not BOB fake punt aggressive, but anything less than 4th and 5, go for it because KC sure won't be kicking many field goals against you

and also because in the same scenario the chiefs are going to go for 4th and 3 in that situation...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

I have very little trust in any defense playing Mahomes lol . I still like the call before the half , but at this point it’s 4 down territory

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bummer for the Bills. I’ll be rooting for the old man in Tampa to dethrone Mahomes

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bad news for the Chiefs, Left Tackle Eric Fisher won't play in the Super Bowl as he suffered an Achilles injury.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's official.

Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes V in the Super Bowl. Should be a good one, wonder if anyone can stop the Chiefs at this point.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's official.

Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes V in the Super Bowl. Should be a good one, wonder if anyone can stop the Chiefs at this point.

Chiefs open -3.5 with an over under of 57.5

Both surprise me. I thought atleast -6 for the Chiefs. Over under around 52.5.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d take the -3.5 and the under big time. Even with Hills big day earlier in the year the total score for their November game was 51.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I mean we basically have a poor man's version of the Chiefs offense (QB, WR, TE). It's just the other guys and their execution that make them even more superior to us smh.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean we basically have a poor man's version of the Chiefs offense (QB, WR, TE). It's just the other guys and their execution that make them even more superior to us smh.

Hahaha expectation:Tyreek Hill catching an out route, juking 3 guys, 40 yard gain. Reality: M. Brown catches any pass ... immediately falls down.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So lost in all this Mahomes vs Brady thing is the fact we have two former Steelers who made it to the Super Bowl while the Steelers are at home.

Bell - Chiefs
AB - Bucs