• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1A

Veteran
well after all that... we're still tied but at least it's half-time

30 minute game 0-0

Man if we played basic ffffff football we'd be up on the road getting the ball back after half! Unbelievable now yall understand why I have zero confidence in Harbaugh.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rossihunter2 .
I'm back. Think I forgot what year it is.
Get both backs on the field and get them involved in the passing game.
If they're playing zone we need quick hits to make them cover up...way too many time consuming verticals

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man if we played basic ffffff football we'd be up on the road getting the ball back after half! Unbelievable now yall understand why I have zero confidence in Harbaugh.

Yes. If we lose this, it's for nothing else but coaching. I don't know how many more years we can take of being out coached by good coaches. Again, IF we lose

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
We need to hammer the ball to gus. That’s literally the answer and our linemen need to get up Field or bullying these guys playing with their 20 bitch ass small packages

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 .
I'm back. Think I forgot what year it is.
Get both backs on the field and get them involved in the passing game.
If they're playing zone we need quick hits to make them cover up...way too many time consuming verticals

titans doing well taking away the inverted veer plays that have been killing basically every other team and it's getting us off schedule which in turn is throwing off the rest of the gameplan

jk dobbins not got going at all - if we can get jk going then i think this game is over but i have no confidence that we're gonna be able to win that space yet

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yes. If we lose this, it's for nothing else but coaching. I don't know how many more years we can take of being out coached by good coaches. Again, IF we lose
Oline hasn't been playing well and Lamar's been shaky. It's not all coaching

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let's see the ADJUSTMENTS to what their defense has slowed down last half......

LET'S GO RAVENS!!!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
titans doing well taking away the inverted veer plays that have been killing basically every other team and it's getting us off schedule which in turn is throwing off the rest of the gameplan

jk dobbins not got going at all - if we can get jk going then i think this game is over but i have no confidence that we're gonna be able to win that space yet
You said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.