• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar's 1st Playoff Win, The Narratives and The Guts

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

KING NOTHINGGGG... oh where's your crown!

- Ravens defense to King Turd Henry

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Gotta love Pat

JAAM

Hall of Famer

obviously the interior guys did well but i think Harbs singled out the right 3 guys here - McPhee was spectacular and Judon and Ward had some standout plays

McPhee played like a man possessed

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

This win was absolutely personal for him... perhaps more than wins against the Steelers or Patriots. We got disrespected, and we answered that call. Especially after rounds 1 and 2. This is like Rocky where Rocky lost against Drago in Rocky IV. It was very, very personal

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Fuck the Titans. I detest them like a divisional rival......well they were once a divisional rival. Extremely gutsy win. Down 10 (0-10) and score 17 unanswered. Never lost the lead afterwards. Last offseason, we did what we had to do to stop Henry at all costs and that's what we did.

Execution was piss poor in a number of occasions. This is what makes Lamar an elite playmaker because he just has the "it" factor to make these splash plays. Lamar is growing up as he showed late in the game with his last carry and his interview.

Last but not least, I don't mind her as she's lowkey fine, but what kind of trash ass question is this? Tf???

upload_2021-1-10_16-19-5.png

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar made the Titan blowhard players eat their words . Loved every minute of it .

That aside , Roman’s play calling was really poor at times . What was up with that backwards throw to Hollywood near the goal line . Crazy .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I reallyyyyyyy wish I had a Facebook at this moment so I could reply to every casual saying the logo stomping was disrespectful when they didn’t see what the Titans did to the shield. Can anyone on here with a FB go to NFL Memes and post a picture under every booty hurt comment? Bunch of straight up idiots man