• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar's 1st Playoff Win, The Narratives and The Guts

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Arthur Smith is reportedly the front runner for almost all HC openings. I didn't understand why he was forcing the rush even though we have held Henry in check all day. Aj Brown on the other hand, was doing his thing.
Unpopular take but i believe Smith's stubbornness to establish the run may have played into our hands

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Arthur Smith is reportedly the front runner for almost all HC openings. I didn't understand why he was forcing the rush even though we have held Henry in check all day. Aj Brown on the other hand, was doing his thing.
Unpopular take but i believe Smith's stubbornness to establish the run may have played into our hands

i think on the titans side at least that is THE take - it has to be - they were at least doing something in the passing game but 1.8 ypc and no chunks in the running game suggests they should have tried something different especially on 1st down

the 1 td drive they had was basically all passing

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If the Clowns keep it up, how do y’all think we’d fare against the Bills?

organizedchaos21

Practice Squad
ive been genuinely considering it lol but dont wanna jinx it

If any team can lose after going up 28-0, it's Cleveland (they almost let TEN win after leading 38-7).

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so white on purple is the default away jersey at this point right?

haha
our last playoff win was in 2014 on the road white on black
the playoff win before that was the superbowl which was white on black
the playoff win before that was the mile high miracle which was white on black
the playoff win before that was the pats in 2012 which was white on black

we did lose against the pats in 2014 wearing white on black though lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
1st and 10 titans ball in the fourth, henry breaks arm tackles to get around 6 yards, derek wolfe was the last man there, he barely was able to drag him down for 6 yards or so. if he slides out of wolfes grasp henry breaks a gigantic touchdown and this game is probably different.

so much redemption.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
on our final first down when we ran gus and just willed our way to the first, zeus hulksmashed the ground like 4 times in a row, pure adrenaline lol. im starting to really like this big fella

Francois Boulianne

Practice Squad
1st and 10 titans ball in the fourth, henry breaks arm tackles to get around 6 yards, derek wolfe was the last man there, he barely was able to drag him down for 6 yards or so. if he slides out of wolfes grasp henry breaks a gigantic touchdown and this game is probably different.

so much redemption.

I remember this play and having a sigh of relief seeing Wolfe make the tackle. He was to be instrumental in this win.