• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar's 1st Playoff Win, The Narratives and The Guts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
on our final first down when we ran gus and just willed our way to the first, zeus hulksmashed the ground like 4 times in a row, pure adrenaline lol. im starting to really like this big fella

since he was a child, he was destined to be a raven being around the facility the whole time
then having his name called by edwin mulitalo who played with his father and won a superbowl with him for the ravens
to now becoming a probowler here wearing his dad's jersey number

he was born to be a raven

if stanley wasnt here, him being re-signed would be an absolute no-brainer
i honestly think we'll find a way to keep him here somehow

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the Clowns keep it up, how do y’all think we’d fare against the Bills?
The Bills are a very good team, but I was just looking at their schedule and they haven't played many good defenses and definitely not one as good as ours. They also don't have the best running game and their run defense isn't their strength. I think we match up well with them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Bills are a very good team, but I was just looking at their schedule and they haven't played many good defenses and definitely not one as good as ours. They also don't have the best running game and their run defense isn't their strength. I think we match up well with them.

i mean we match up better with them than we do the chiefs

then again is there any team in the league that matches up better against the chiefs than the bills right now?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There are soooooo many booty hurt people on social media that hated Lamar for no reason prior to today and now they’re big mad for his comment on why he didn’t shake hands after the game hahahaha. I sincerely cannot get enough of the tears. I love how we’ve had two of the most polarizing QBs in recent memory that ruffle so many feathers for no reason. All these idiots on Facebook don’t realize how much Tennessee disrespected Harbs and the Ravens. The sheep will just do as they’re told. Social media is so toxic

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There are soooooo many booty hurt people on social media that hated Lamar for no reason prior to today and now they’re big mad for his comment on why he didn’t shake hands after the game hahahaha. I sincerely cannot get enough of the tears. I love how we’ve had two of the most polarizing QBs in recent memory that ruffle so many feathers for no reason. All these idiots on Facebook don’t realize how much Tennessee disrespected Harbs and the Ravens. The sheep will just do as they’re told. Social media is so toxic
It’s like the whole logo and blatant mockery and disrespect from the titans ALL OVER THE MEDIA FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR is being completely ignored lmao I love it, keep making us the bad guy, I swear we will turn this shit into a ring if you keep hating us, WERE THE RAVENS WE LOVE THIS UNDERDOG SHIT

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Y’all talking about let’s not jinx it, you sound big scared of the chiefs.

let me make this one thing clear, FUCK them chiefs, bring em the fuck on, I want all the smoke. Lamar Jackson is in a zone and he is pissed off and he’s feeling petty and dangerous, Michael Jordan shit right now, fuck them chiefs.

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It’s like the whole logo and blatant mockery and disrespect from the titans ALL OVER THE MEDIA FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR is being completely ignored lmao I love it, keep making us the bad guy, I swear we will turn this shit into a ring if you keep hating us, WERE THE RAVENS WE LOVE THIS UNDERDOG SHIT
Hahaha hell yea. I looooooooved the good old days of Ray, Ed, Sizz, Bart, Ngata, etc being the bad guys and the fans of other teams getting in their feelings and getting personal with our guys. This team this year has that same feeling and I LOVE it

Simba

Staff Member

let me make this one thing clear, FUCK them chiefs, bring em the fuck on, I want all the smoke. Lamar Jackson is in a zone and he is pissed off and he’s feeling petty and dangerous, Michael
Jordan shit right now

Gotta beat them at some point. Why not this year? Bring em on. Can’t play scared

rossihunter2

Staff Member

let me make this one thing clear, FUCK them chiefs, bring em the fuck on, I want all the smoke. Lamar Jackson is in a zone and he is pissed off and he’s feeling petty and dangerous, Michael
Jordan shit right now

we've got to play the chiefs most likely whatever happens to be fair - if not this round then the next

but also id rather play the bills...

as i said earlier this week - im honestly fine now that we've got that first win out of the way but i certainly feel more confident going against the bills first...

but you're right it doesn't matter that much

JAAM

Hall of Famer
On to Buffalo

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Jordan shit right now
I really think we going to the SB.. i know we look bad sometimes but dawg, no way we letting diggs beat us. 1st win gave us and lamar confidence. 2nd win will only prepare us for kc and make us believe we can beat them bitches.. we got this shit joey

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Y'all were shook with the Titans but poking your chests out now? DRIVE SLOW HOMIE... the teams left are nothing to play with.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Y'all were shook with the Titans but poking your chests out now? DRIVE SLOW HOMIE... the teams left are nothing to play with.
I wasnt shook with titans. Not even down 10.. kc aint nothing to be played with but bills are beatable for sure.. bills arent all that to me.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I really think we going to the SB.. i know we look bad sometimes but dawg, no way we letting diggs beat us. 1st win gave us and lamar confidence. 2nd win will only prepare us for kc and make us believe we can beat them bitches.. we got this shit joey
Buffalo ain’t built to beat a complete team like the ravens, we have become the team we needed to become, we’ve been waiting to see THIS team all season and they bring it all together as soon as we hit the playoffs. Buffalos about to run into a buzzsaw next weekend, and I think we got something for the chiefs with yannick and Judon looking like absolute world beaters