• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: TNF Miami

K-Dog

MVP
At least the Thursday night game after a loss helps the fan base as customers. 9 rows away from the field and I'm paying $50 dollars per ticket. That's one plus at least.

Make sure you get a "tailgater "
It is a cheese burger with bacon, sausage, onion rings, crab dip, and chicken wings on a pretzel roll.

Last edited:

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Guess which record's getting broken this week.

22688421_10155128917401229_4234897940276801333_n.jpg

RayRayRaven

Veteran
that dude is hyper as hell during his pressers and repeats himself. he has no answers

not a good trait for an offensive coordinator. hes gotta be cool and collected, a computer. he had to go yesterday, but we lack talent.

Maybe BP can have a breakout game.

Probably wishful thinking.

the dolphin game last year was our best. flacco is a creature of habit. I think we win this and perriman man shine. flaccos pinup game last year. let the big dog throw it all over the field!

Yeah. If he's healthy, I'd love to see him burn the Dolphins' defense again.

we humbled the fins last year in miami. this game is ours. Baltimore m&t bank baby!

Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
not a good trait for an offensive coordinator. hes gotta be cool and collected, a computer. he had to go yesterday, but we lack talent.

the dolphin game last year was our best. flacco is a creature of habit. I think we win this and perriman man shine. flaccos pinup game last year. let the big dog throw it all over the field!

we humbled the fins last year in miami. this game is ours. Baltimore m&t bank baby!
I like your optimism.

The Greek

Veteran
god damn pull this game out ravens. the crowd needs to be a factor tonight. be loud and proud. hope they play sizzles post game interview from the vikings game to the whole team right before they head out of the locker room. get fired up!!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, I’ve predicted wins the last two weeks...

So I’m gonna go ahead and say Dolphins win 20-13

In hopes that I’m just always wrong.

Unfortunately, Cutler was benched because of injury. I was hoping they'd let him toss out a couple more stink bombs (including one tonight) before benching him because of suck. Facing the backup is actually a bad thing in this rare case.

I don't think it is so much a matter of predicting who will win, it is predicting whether or not this offense is going to complete its 3rd straight game without recording a TD.

I'm going with 20-9 Dolphins. The defense will not do well, for the same reason it is going to continue to struggle. They are good, but aren't dominant and cannot hold up being put behind the 8-ball constantly by the 3-and-out happy offense.

I can't imagine when I'm going to predict a win for this team. Perhaps at a time when we play a crappy team AND the only WR who isn't questionable to play is someone better than Griff Whalen.

The Greek

Veteran
a loss tonight would make it 3 in a row at home and that will get coaches fired. the bank used to be a place visiting teams came to get their asses handed to them. kick some dolphins ass!!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think its crab dip. Probally like a 25$ sandwich.

I'd spend $25 on it, probably. It would just be less money to spend on beer....

As for tonight's game, I'm putting this solely on the rush defense; if the rush defense shows up then we win in a low-scoring dogfight. If the rush defense doesn't show up then I think Ajayi is going for 200+ yds and we're fucked. I don't really expect much from the offense, but hopefully they can give Tucker some FG opportunities.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I'm just hoping between the 6 receivers on the roster that they have enough arms and legs between the 6 of them to dress at least 4 wide receivers.