• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: TNF Miami

K-Dog

MVP
If I am not mistaken only one stand sells this and it is in section 152.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
a loss tonight would make it 3 in a row at home and that will get coaches fired. the bank used to be a place visiting teams came to get their asses handed to them. kick some dolphins ass!!
Part of me kinda wants this to happen. I will always prefer winning over losing, even at the expense of draft position, but in the long run an awful season this year might be best for us. Billick's last year brought in a ton of changes that made us one of the top ten teams for several years after that. A five or six win season this year could cause that to happen again.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know what. As we draw closer to the game, I am beginning to think the Ravens may actually eke out a W here. Now, that is where the problems start for me. Because they keep going 1 W 2-3L from here on out. They take us on this yo-yo trip and end up missing the playoffs with a losing season but giving us a semblance of false hope every now and again. God! This is torture watching this team's offense play. I think Harbaugh was quoted as asking for the fans to stick with Flacco because he's going to be fun to watch! Fun to watch? I would rather poke a friggin' pencil in my eye!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know what. As we draw closer to the game, I am beginning to think the Ravens may actually eke out a W here. Now, that is where the problems start for me. Because they keep going 1 W 2-3L from here on out. They take us on this yo-yo trip and end up missing the playoffs with a losing season but giving us a semblance of false hope every now and again. God! This is torture watching this team's offense play. I think Harbaugh was quoted as asking for the fans to stick with Flacco because he's going to be fun to watch! Fun to watch? I would rather poke a friggin' pencil in my eye!

It's like the Kyle Boller days all over again except without Jamal Lewis. Or the electric defense. It's honestly sad that this year's team has me reminiscing about those days.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's like the Kyle Boller days all over again except without Jamal Lewis. Or the electric defense. It's honestly sad that this year's team has me reminiscing about those days.

This might be a bigger season of "could have been" than 2015 was. Only so many injuries a team can handle.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I think the biggest difference in this year's offense and last year's was we don't see all those Wallace drag routes going for 30, 40, 50 yards. It seems like the dink and dunk screen bullshit this team has never been good at but man those drag routes last year saved us quite a few times.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
To make this shit show fun I might take a shot for ever 3 and out, blown coverage and missed tackle. Hope to see you all next week...

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I don't know why but I feel like if the Ravens get the ball 2nd in the game they have performed better thus far.