• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bills (Divisional Round)

Sonyab1974

Practice Squad
To the Bills fans in this forum, @Matt , @Sonyab1974 , and others, my tip of the cap to your team this season. I have a couple of question for you Bills fans:

1. Do you feel that Allen isn't getting enough praise from the media or whoever?

No he is getting a lot of praise. ^_^

2. Do you feel that Allen is getting more criticism than he should?

No. He is getting some but not a lot more than he should. Sure he makes mistakes, but nobody is perfect.

If both answers are yes, congrats. Now you know how us Ravens fans felt last season with Lamar and even this season to an extent.

Oh oh. I failed the test.. Sorry.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
idk - wind feels like more of an equaliser than snow
for one, i dont believe we need an equalizer, because i feel were the superior team.

two, i think wind believe it or not affects us more than the bills. allens arm can cut a ball right through the wind, lamars cant, this is the one time i become worried about lamars lack of spiral, those wobblers get increasingly exaggerated as the ball travels in the wind, lamars touch passes to the TE over the LB suffers a lot as well and thats arguably lamars best and most effective throw.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
for one, i dont believe we need an equalizer, because i feel were the superior team.

two, i think wind believe it or not affects us more than the bills. allens arm can cut a ball right through the wind, lamars cant, this is the one time i become worried about lamars lack of spiral, those wobblers get increasingly exaggerated as the ball travels in the wind, lamars touch passes to the TE over the LB suffers a lot as well and thats arguably lamars best and most effective throw.
This is well said and accurate . So the ground game is even more important in this game .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is well said and accurate . So the ground game is even more important in this game .
very important. its our strength, its their weakness, its windy and cold and theyre a pass first and only team and were a run first team, this is supposed to be our kind of game, the OL, lamar, dobbins, gus, pat, and roman need to goddamn prove themselves tonight if were gonna have a shot, and the defense needs to capitalize on every opportunity the weather might afford them

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t make predictions often but I feel dobbins is going to pop off tonight. Lamars nothing running with snow but I think dobbins might have the one cut ability to get people just enough off their balance. Big game coming for him. I really hope it stops snowing.

Simba

Staff Member

I was kind of lukewarm on Elliott earlier in the season, but I think he's gotten a lot more comfortable and I love what he brings to the table. So much energy and he's such a tone setter.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Much rather play in high wind than snow. Let that affect Josh and ground and pound that defense