• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Now we all get a chance to process this. Lamar finally looks settled down. Executed that 2 minute drive beautifully. I want to see some screens and better reads from Lamar on those options. Dink and dunk down the field. Use Mark and Sneed more. Defense has to feel confident.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We just played one of the worst halves of football all year, if not THE worst, and it's a tied game. We get our shit together for the second half and I'm feeling good about this game.

Really? I dont like anything about this game.

Okay okay I guess the score is okay right now.
The only reason I say this is because the wind is affecting the passing game so much right now, and the Bills are relying all on throwing the ball. Hopefully we can start breaking a few runs in the second half as the Bills defense starts getting more tired and cold.

The only reason I say this is because the wind is affecting the passing game so much right now, and the Bills are relying all on throwing the ball. Hopefully we can start breaking a few runs in the second half as the Bills defense starts getting more tired and cold.
I like your logic and hope it works out.

As it is I'm still expecting a loss. They just arent playing winning football amd I have no confidence in GRo playcalling.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Second half we need to tighten up on defense and start running the ball and eat up the clock and score TDs... I think 18 points wins this game

Status
Not open for further replies.